The currently available delivery service is always displayed at checkout. The following information is for reference only.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
- Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
- Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
Our couriers do not work to predesignated time slots, or contact customers prior to delivery, so someone will need to be 'in' from 8am to 6pm on that day, at the delivery address, to sign for the goods. Because the items we sell are high risk, our couriers are legally contracted to deliver only to the delivery address given on order. If no-one is 'in' at the delivery address to sign, our couriers will not normally deliver to any other address (eg a neighbour's).
We wish that our delivery conditions did not have to be so stringent, but the IT industry is classed as 'high theft / fraud risk' by the Credit Card issuing banks and insurance companies, so I'm afraid that this has to be reflected in our delivery conditions - and also in our general terms and conditions, as shown below.