- Shipping & Delivery
- We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible.
- Saturdays, Sundays are not classed as working days.
- Units with software or components to be fitted please allow an 1-2 days.
- International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We will send you an email once the order has been dispatched and advise you on an estimated delivery date.
- Our couriers do not work to predesignated time slots, or contact customers prior to delivery, so someone will need to be 'in' from 8am to 6pm on that day, at the delivery address, to sign for the goods. Because the items we sell are high risk, our couriers are legally contracted to deliver only to the delivery address given on order. If no-one is 'in' at the delivery address to sign, our couriers will not normally deliver to any other address (eg a neighbour's).
- We wish that our delivery conditions did not have to be so stringent, but the IT industry is classed as 'high theft / fraud risk' by the Credit Card issuing banks and insurance companies, so I'm afraid that this has to be reflected in our delivery conditions - and also in our general terms and conditions, as shown below.
All items should be checked at the time of delivery for any damage or missing items. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
We cannot accept any notifications of damages where we are informed later than 7 days after you took delivery.
- Privacy & Security
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. By submitting information to Microdream Ltd, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Microdream Ltd. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others, without your prior permission.
We use Internet standard encryption technology to scramble Your Personal Data when You transmit it to Us. This process is known as SSL (secure sockets layer) and We are constantly updating Our technology to provide You with the maximum practicable level of security. To check You are in a secure area of Our Web site You can look at the bottom right of Your browser window and You will see a closed padlock or an unbroken key. This indicates that SSL is enabled and Your transaction is secure.
- Returns & Replacements
We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 days RTB(Return to Base) warranty (unless otherwise stated).
Please keep all original packaging until you are sure you are happy with supplied equipment. All Goods returned must be returned in its original packaging.
You must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing either by letter or email within a period of 30 days. The period of 30 days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them.
Business customers have no rights to returns goods under the Distance Selling Regulations regulation.
Customer is responsible for carriage; however we can arrange collection for £19 per parcel.
Please be aware that if the equipment is incorrectly packed and transit damage arises we will not be in a position to offer a refund.
Should we be unable to supply an identical model you will be offered a comparable replacement or a full refund.
If you experience any problems outside of the warranty period please do not hesitate to call us. If we can help we will. We do not consider you a customer only until the warranty expires.
- You need to place your order online using our secure checkout, we do not take orders over the phone.
- If you wish to cancel or change your order, please call us on +44 (0) 1803 269 861 or contact us via our Helpdesk interface.
If you contact us before your order has been processed, we will be happy to alter or cancel it with no problems. If we have already sent your order, you will need to return it to us as soon as you receive it (please refer to the Returns section above). This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Payment Options
- We offer several payment options:
- Amazon Pay
- Bank Transfer
- Credit or Debit Card
You can pay online using a Credit or Debit Card. We accept Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Solo, Switch/Maestro.
- Purchase Order (available for Schools & Charities only)
- Viewing Orders
- It's easy to check the status of your order! Just visit online My Account and sign in with your email and password to get a summary of any orders placed online. You'll see your order number, the date the order was placed, the status of the order, order total, the shipping method, and package tracking information for items that have shipped. If you placed your order over the phone or via email, you can check your order status by contacting one of our customer services specialists on +44 (0) 1803 269 861 or by visiting https://helpdesk.microdream.co.uk