piXL 24" LED IPS Widescreen VGA / HDMI Frameless 5ms Monitor
Thanks to its full HD IPS panel, the piXL CM24F32I 24" monitor provides rich, true-to-life colours, deep blacks and crisp whites at virtually any angle (up to 178 dgrees). It features a stylish, zero-frame design and 1920 x 1080 resolution that provides beautiful images, even from a distance.
With the benefits of HDMI, VGA and a 5ms response time, The piXL CM24F32I is unbelievable value for a true IPS screen with all the benefits of much more expensive IPS monitors at a more affordable price, for work, study, content creators and creatives.
The piXL CM24F32I also has a slim profile, only 2cm deep, and features VESA mount holes so you can remove the stand or connect it to monitor arms and wallbrackets, freeing up space and keeping your work area tidy.
IPS (In Plane Switching) LCD panels work differently to TN panels, essentially by moving the liquid between glass panels. This results in much more true-to-life colours from wide angles, as there is no colour distortion, black look deeper and blacker, while whites are crisp and clear. IPS monitors are the choice of creative professionals who work with video, photographs and graphics as the colour gamut (range of colours) is much wider than traditional TN panels.
Full HD LED monitor
Clearer, sharper images in full high-definition color. piXL monitors offer users a world in 1920 x 1080 HD and provides the finest sharp original quality 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
The zero-frame design maximises its viewing area and provides more seamless viewing experience for multi-monitor setups.
piXL monitors also conform to the latest environmental standards and come with a 2-year warranty as standard.
1920 x 1080
Yes 75 x 75 mm
Ports & Connectors
DC 12V 50-60Hz
Dimensions (H x W x D)
Box - 598mm wide / 385mm high / 122mm deep
540mm wide / 319mm high ex stand / 418mm high inc stand /38mm deep ex stand / 167mm deep inc stand
CM23F9 Widescreen LCD Monitor
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Delivery: Monday-Friday (2-5 Working Days)
- Fast Delivery: Monday-Friday (1-2 Working Days)
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
Delivery services may take longer if you live in remote areas like the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland. As a result, Next Day service may not be guaranteed.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished
product with a 12 Month Warranty
as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
WHO IS COVERED? This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales invoice is required for warranty service.
WHAT IS COVERED? In the event of your PC hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (afile corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.