MicroDream computers come with an option of unheard Lifetime Warranty that nobody else can match. That means if your hardware blows up in 10 years, you’re covered.
If you have a 12 month warranty included you can upgrade it to a Lifetime warranty.
WHO IS COVERED?
- This Lifetime warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales invoice is required for warranty service.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- In the event of your PC hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Desktop Monitor
- Software issues
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need insurance cover for this.
The buyer is responsible for the cost of return. We will pay for the carriage
of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
* Price varies by model