MSI MS-8847 nVidia Geforce 4 MX440SE 64MB AGP VGA Graphics CardProduct Code: 6142
MSI G4 MX440SE is based on nVIDIA's GeForce4 MX Series Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), a high performance graphics accelerator that enables you to experience realistic and exciting 3D world. The GeForce4 MX Series Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), implementing a full 128-bit DDR memory interface, is built on nVIDIA's performance leadership and provides increased power efficiency and higher levels of component integration. The MSI G4 MX440SE provides higher levels of integration, visual quality improvements, and performance improvements.
- Product Identifiers
- Brand MSI
- Product Line MSI G4
- Model MX440SE
- MPN MS-8847
- Main Specifications
- Type Graphics adapter
- Interface AGP 4x
- Graphics Processor NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440-SE
- API Supported DirectX, OpenGL
- Memory Size 64 MB
- Max Resolution 2048 x 1536
- Colours in Max Resolution 32-bit colour
- Memory Technology DDR SDRAM
- Package Includes
- nVidia Geforce MX440SE 64MB AGP VGA Graphics Card
|Price View||Price Range|
|APIs||DirectX 9.0, OpenGL 2.0|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.|
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.