HP 5188-5622 Nodus M3-GL8E Asus A8M2N-LA Socket AM2 MotherboardProduct Code: 4142
HP Nodus M3-GL8E Asus A8M2N-LA Socket AM2 Motherboard
- Motherboard description
- Manufacturer's motherboard name: ASUS A8M2N-LA
- HP/Compaq name: NodusM3-GL8E
- GeForce 6150 LE chipset
- Front Side Bus
- 2000MT/s (2.0 GT/s)
- Socket type: AM2
- Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
- AMD Athlon 64
- Athlon 64 X2 up to 5000+
- AMD Sempron
- Memory upgrade information
- Four 240-pin DDR2 DIMM sockets
- Supports PC 4200 (533 MHz) and PC2 5300 (667 MHz) DDR2 DIMMs
- non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
- Maximum HP/Compaq approved memory is 4 GB*
- NOTE:*Actual available memory may be less
- Integrated graphics
- *Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed
- Integrated Realtek ALC888 Audio
- Built-in High Definition 8 channel audio
- ALC888 CODEC
- LAN: 10-Base-T
- Interface: Integrated into motherboard
- Technology: Marvell 88EC031
- Data transfer speeds: 10/100 Mb/s
- Transmission standards:10-Base-T Ethernet
- Back I/O panel
- PS/2 mouse (green)
- SPDIF coaxial out
- IEEE 1394
- RJ-45 Network (LAN)
- Audio: Rear Speaker Out (black)
- Audio: Center/Subwoofer (yellow orange)
- Audio: Line In (light blue)
- Audio: Line Out (lime)
- Audio: Microphone (pink)
- Audio: Side Speaker Out (gray)
- USB 2.0: 4
- Video Graphics Adapter
- PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- Internal Connectors
- One 24-pin ATX power connector
- One 4-pin ATX power connector
- Two PATA connectors
- Four SATA connectors
- One floppy drive connector
- Two 12v fan connectors for CPU fan and PC fan
- One 9-pin header for power button, reset button, power LED, and HDD LED
- One audio header for headphone-out and microphone-in
- One audio header for line input
- Two USB 2.0 connectors supporting 4 additional USB 2.0 ports
- One IEEE 1394 connector
- Expansion Slots
- One PCI Express x16
- Three PCI
- Form Factor
- micro ATX
- 244mm x 244mm
- Package Includes
- I/O Plate
|Price View||Price Range|
|Number of Memory Slots||4|
|Features||On-Board Audio, On-Board Video Chipset|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.|
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.