21.5" AOC E2270SWDN Full HD Widescreen Monitor (1920x1080/5ms/VGA/DVI) BlackProduct Code: 28005
Brand New - AOC E2270SWDN - 22 Inch FHD Monitor, 60 Hz, TN, 5ms, Tilt, Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, TN, 5ms, DVI/VGA)
This LED-backlit monitor delivers a solid performance for standard office and home applications. Coming in a classy black texturised finish, the tiltable widescreen model is equipped with a fast-reacting TN panel, boasting a 5 ms pixel response time for crisp, blur-free images. Intelligent programs such as Screen+ and i-Menu enhance the user experience and help to save energy. The eco-friendly Series 70 fulfils demanding sustainability certificates such as Energy Star 6.0 and EPEAT Silver and is prepared for both VESA wall mount and Kensington security devices. Discover all benefits of the series 70 monitors now!
|Native Resolution||Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Contrast Ratio||700:1 / 20000000:1 (dynamic)|
|OSD Languages||Czech, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||50.337 cm x 4.8 cm x 31.11 cm|
|Display Type||LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix|
|Pixel Pitch||0.248 mm|
|Colour Support||16.7 million colours|
|Response Time||5 ms|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||50 - 76 Hz|
|Horizontal Refresh Rate||30 - 83 kHz|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||90|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||65|
|Features||I-Menu, e-Saver technology, Screen+|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Voltage Required||AC 100/240 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational||18.19 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||0.2 Watt|
|Power Consumption (Off Mode)||0.2 Watt|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Version||6.0|
|Cables Included||1 x VGA cable - 1.2 m ¦ 1 x DVI cable - 1.5 m|
|Backlight Life||50,000 hours|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, TUV GS, FCC, RoHS, TUV Bauart, EAC|
|Flat Panel Mount Interface||100 x 100 mm|
|Display Position Adjustments||Tilt|
|VESA Mounting Interface||100 x 100 mm|
|Interfaces||DVI-D ¦ VGA|
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||56 cm|
|Shipping Depth||11 cm|
|Shipping Height||39.5 cm|
|Shipping Weight||3.45 kg|
|Price View||Price Range|
|Maximum Refresh Rate (ms)||5 ms|
|Condition Comment||Brand New|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.