Toshiba Satellite L30-113 15.4-inch Laptop Celeron M 430 1.73GHz, 2GB Ram, 60GB, DVD-RWProduct Code: 412
The Satellite L30 from Toshiba represents an entry-level notebook that offers exceptional value. Equipped with a 15.4" Widescreen display, DVD SuperMulti drive and Intel processor, the Satellite L30 series is equipped for most modern day computing needs. Built-in WiFi wireless technology, modem, and Ethernet port provide wide range of connection options to the Internet or home network.
Computer has original Windows Vista Home Basic preinstalled with COA(license). all drivers installed
- AVG Antivirus, OpenOffice (word processing, spreadsheets etc.) preinstalled -
- Type : Intel® Celeron® M Processor 430
- Clock speed : 1.73 GHz
- Front Side Bus : 533 MHz
- 2nd level cache : 1 MB
- Operating system
- Genuine Windows® Vista® Home Basic Edition
- System memory
- Size: 2048MB (2GB)
- Technology : DDR2 RAM (533 MHz)
- Hard disk
- Capacity : 60 GB
- Certification : S.M.A.R.T.
- Drive rotation : 5,400 rpm
- DVD Super Multi drive (Double Layer)
- Compatibility : CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-R(DL), DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R(DL), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM
- Maximum speed : Read: 24x CD-ROM, 8x DVD-ROM/ Write: 24x CD-R, 4x CD-RW, 10x HS CD-RW, 10x US CD-RW, 8x DVD-R, 2x DVD-R (Double Layer), 4x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+R, 2.4x DVD+R (Double Layer), 4x DVD+RW, 5x DVD-RAMtype : DVD Super Multi (Double Layer) drive
- Size: 15.4 "
- Type: WXGA TFT display
- Internal resolution: 1,280 x 800
- Internal video modes
- The following internal video modes are supported:
- Resolution: 1,280 x 800
- Maximum number of colours : 16.7 Million
- Max External Video Modes
- Max Resolution : 2,048 x 1,536
- Max Colours : 4.3 billion
- Max Refresh Rate : 100 Hz
- Non-interlaced resolution with max refresh rate: 1,600 x 1,200
- 1 × DC-in
- 1 × external monitor
- 1 × RJ-11
- 1 × RJ-45
- 1 × external microphone
- 1 × headphone (stereo)
- 2 (Left 1, Rear 1) × USB 2.0
- 2 × memory slots
- Type : PC Card slot for 1x Type II card
- Wireless communication
- Compliancy : Wi-Fi®Network Support : 802.11b/g integrated
- Wireless Technology : Wireless LAN
- Wired communication
- Topology : Ethernet LAN
- Speed : 10/100 Base-TX
- Topology : international V.92 modem
- Speed : 56 Kbps data and 14.4 Kbps fax
- Sound system
- Supported audio format : 24-bit stereo
- Speakers : built-in stereo speakers
- Manufacturer : Toshiba Bass Enhanced Sound System
- W x D x H : 358 x 262 x 37 mm
- Weight : starting at 2.74 kg
- Package Includes
- 1x Toshiba L30 Laptop
- 1x Battery
- 1x Power Adapter
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||1.73 GHz|
|Operating System Edition||Home Basic|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||6 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
All laptops come with battery and ac adapter.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.