Lenovo ThinkPad X250 12.5" Ultrabook Core i7-5600U 8GB 240GB SSD WebCam WiFi Windows 10 Professional 64-bitProduct Code: 26578
Lenovo ThinkPad X250, 5th Gen Intel Core i7-5600U (up to 3.20GHz), 8GB RAM, 240 GB SSD (Solid State Drive), 12.5in 1366x768 IPS, Intel HD 5500 Graphics, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure Chip, Genuine Windows 10 Professional 64Bit preinstalled w/COA license + Recovery Tools (to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive), Office Package included: 30-day trial of Microsoft Office 365 , included with ESET Internet Security worth £39.99 for FREE
Go all day and forget your power supply thanks to the thin, light profile and extra-long battery life. But great portability doesn’t have to sacrifice power and performance. This workhorse Ultrabook is all-business with powerful Intel® 5th Generation Core i processors, 12.5" display up to FHD, a full range of storage alternatives and Lenovo® DOit apps for security and manageability.
Ultrathin and Ultralight
Weighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 20.3mm at its thickest point, the X250 is ultraportable — without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimized for Windows 10 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, the next-generation clickpad is large and includes buttons, meeting the needs of all users. Optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
Intel® vPro Technology
Makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world.
Tested to Military Specifications
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
Many customers still require a VGA port for projector connections in conference rooms, and native VGA means no dongles for them to buy/lose/replace.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data between the X250 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit with COA license
- Recovery option: Recovery Tools to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive
- Antivirus: ESET Internet Security worth £39.99 For FREE
- Other preinstalled software: Skype, Adobe PDF Reader
- Extras: 30 day Free Trial of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint preinstalled
- Screen: 12.5" in
- Display Resolution 1366 x 768 (HD)
- Processor: 5th Gen Intel Core i7-5600U up to 3.20GHz
- Memory: 8GB DDR3
- Hard Disk: 240GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Graphics Device:Intel HD 5500 Graphics
- Intel Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Connections & Expansion
- 2 x USB 3., VGA, Mini DisplayPort, LAN, Dock, Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Memory Card Reader
- 4 in 1 ( SD Card, MultiMediaCard, SDHC Card, SDXC Card )
- Webcam: Yes
- Width 30.55 cm
- Depth 20.85 cm
- Height 2.03 cm
- Weight 1.42 kg
- ThinkPad X250 Ultrabook
- Power adapter
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor type||Intel Core i7 5th Gen.|
|CPU Model||Intel Core i7-5600U|
|Processor speed||2.60 GHz|
|RAM Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Drive Type||Solid State Drive|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Graphics Processing Type||Intel HD Graphics 5500|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
All laptops come with battery and ac adapter.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.