Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p SFF Quad Core i5-4570 8GB 256GB SSD WiFi Windows 10 Professional 64Bit Desktop PC ComputerProduct Code: 27365
Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p Small Form Factor Business PC - 4th Gen. Intel Core i5-4570 Quad-Core Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.60GHz), 8GB DDR3, 256GB Solid State Drive, NO-ODD, Intel HD Graphics 4600, USB 3.0, USB WiFi adapter included, Genuine Windows 10 Professional 64Bit preinstalled w/COA license + Recovery Tools (to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive), included with ESET Internet Security worth £39.99 for FREE
- Buy 2 for £194.99 £162.49 each and save 2%
- Buy 5 for £189.99 £158.32 each and save 5%
The ThinkCentre M93p 10A90048US Small Form Factor Desktop Computer from Lenovo features a Intel Core i5-4570 processor along with 8GB of DDR3 RAM allowing for enhanced multi-tasking power. If the included RAM isn't sufficient for your multi-tasking needs, you can upgrade the RAM up to 32GB via four DIMM memory slots. Accompanying the enhanced multi-tasking power, you benefit from 256 GB Solid State Drive ensuring your data is safe and secure. This PC also comes equipped with six USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports, microphone and headphone inputs, both VGA and DisplayPort connectivity and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet Port.
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit with COA license
- Recovery option: Recovery Tools to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive
- Antivirus: ESET Internet Security worth £39.99 For FREE
- Other preinstalled software: Skype, Adobe PDF Reader
- Extras: 30 day Free Trial of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint preinstalled
- Small Form Factor chassis
- Processor: 4th Gen Intel Quad Core i5-4570 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM (32 GB Max)
- Hard Drive: 256 Gb Solid State Drive
- Optical Drive: No Optical Drive
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Audio: Integrated High Definition Audio
- Networking: Integrated Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless: 150Mbps USB adapter included
- Motherboard Slots:
- 1x PCI (low-profile)
- 1x PCIe x1 (low-profile)
- 2x PCIe x16 (low-profile)
- I/O Ports:
- 6x USB 3.0 (2 front, 4 rear)
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x serial
- 1x VGA,
- 2x DisplayPort
- 1x RJ-45
- 1x microphone
- 1x headphone
- 1x line-in
- 1x line-out
- 1x mic-in
- Case Features:
- 1x internal 3.5"
- 1x external 3.5"
- 1x external 5.25"
- 240-watt power supply
- Unit Dimensions:
- 13.3 inches High x 4.0 inches wide x 14.8 inches deep
- System Weight: 17.2 pounds
- ThinkCentre M93p Small Form Factor Business PC
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor type||Intel Core i5 4th Gen.|
|CPU Model||Intel Core i5-4570|
|Processor speed||3.20 GHz|
|RAM Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Drive Type||Solid State Drive|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Graphics Processing Type||Intel HD Graphics 4600|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.