Moxa 8-port RS-232 Universal PCI Serial Board CP-168UProduct Code: 13302
The CP-168U is a smart, 8-port universal PCI board designed for POS and ATM applications. It is a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and supports many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each of the board's 8 RS-232 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate. The CP-168U provides full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and works with both 3.3V and 5V PCI buses, allowing the board to be installed in virtually any available PC server.
- Features and Benefits
- Over 700 Kbps data throughput for top performance
- 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Choose from a wide range of connection cables and boxes
- Compatible with 3.3/5V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including the latest Windows and Linux
- 15 KV ESD protection on the board
- Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
|Dispatch Time||You can select first available delivery slot upon checkout. |
Get it Next Day when you choose Express Delivery at checkout.
|Price View||Price Range|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.|
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.