Matrox P650 64MB Dual View PCI Graphics Card P65-MDDAP64FProduct Code: 114
With full DualHead support for using 2 digital or analog monitors at a time, this product is ideal for a wide range of public information display signage applications, such as point-of-sale terminals, kiosks & lottery machines. For maximum compatibility and flexibility, this card is designed for the PCI slots found in most modern PCs and has a low-profile form factor to fit in an even wider variety of systems.
- 64 MB of DDR graphics memory
- PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots
- Support for both low-profile and ATX systems
- 5.2-inch long board design ideal for small form factor PCs and laptop docking stations
- DualHead up to 1920 x 1440 per display
- Dual-DVI up to 1920 x 1200 per display
- Single-display plus TV output support
- Composite and S-video output (PAL and NTSC)
- PureVideo Preview - for full screen video playback
- Dual Hardware Overlay - gamma correctable
- Glyph Antialiasing - for crisp text rendering
- Adjustable proc-amp settings for TV and overlay video window: hue, saturation, brightness and contrast
- UltraSharp Display Output technology
- Matrox DualHead Clone - to view a copy of one display on the other display
- Matrox Multi-Display Zoom - to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
- Easy to use PowerDesk-HF utility suite
- OpenGL® and Microsoft® DirectX® compliant
|Dispatch Time||You can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
Get it Next Day when you choose Express Delivery at checkout.
|Price View||Price Range|
|APIs||DirectX 9.0, OpenGL 2.0|
|Cooling Component(s) Included||Fan With Heatsink|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.