Matrox G550 32MB PCI LFH60 Dual Display G55MDDAP32DB Graphics CardProduct Code: 5347
Matrox G550 32MB PCI LFH-60 Dual Display G55MDDAP32DB Graphics Card
- Matrox Dual Head to use 2 monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
- full height PCI slot
- Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM display drivers for Millennium G-series products
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
- Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
- Matrox DVDMax to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on the other display
- Support for displays with special aspect ratios
- Support for customisable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
- Open-source Linux/Unix display drivers available
- Maximum resolutions (per display)
- Digital: 1280 x 1024
- Analog, main display: 2048 x 1536
- Analog, secondary display: 1600 x 1200
- Package Includes:
- Matrox G550 32MB PCI LFH-60 Dual Display G55MDDAP32DB Graphics Card
|Dispatch Time||You can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
Get it Next Day when you choose Express Delivery at checkout.
|Price View||Price Range|
|GPU Model||Matrox G550|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.