IBM ThinkCentre S51 8171 Intel Pentium 4 HT 3.0GHz 80GB DVD Desktop PC ComputerProduct Code: 854
IBM ThinkCentre S51 8171 Desktop PC - Intel Pentium 4 HT 3.0GHz, 512MB, 80GB HDD, DVD-ROM, Windows XP Professional SP3 preinstalled w/COA license
The IBM ThinkCentre S51 8171 Desktop PC comes with a 3GHz Intel Pentium 4 HT processor, 512MB memory, a 80GB hard drive, DVD-ROM optical drive and integrated LAN. The IBM ThinkCentre platform is designed for businesses that are focused on affordable pricing coupled with top-level performance. Companies that require a reliable, network ready, managed PC, will find IBM ThinkCentre S51 8171 Desktop PC to be a good fit with their IT strategy. Businesses looking for a reliable, managed, network ready PC that is ideally suited for basic office applications such as e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets and Web browsing, will find the IBM ThinkCentre to be an excellent solution. Whether you are in marketing, finance, sales or shipping, the IBM ThinkCentre S51 8171 Desktop PC stands ready to tackle your application and get the job done.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Versatile business driven computer with a powerful graphics engine, and a DVD-ROM optical drive
- Featuring the Windows XP Professional Operating System, allowing your business computing the safe, secure, stability expected from a Windows Platform.
Computer has original Windows XP Pro loaded with COA(license). all drivers installed
- AVG Antivirus, OpenOffice (word processing, spreadsheets etc.), Power DVD preinstalled -
- General Features:
- Microsoft Windows Professional pre-installed w/COA
- Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz processor with HT Technology
- 512 MB RAM
- 80 GB hard disk drive
- DVD-ROM drive
- Pictured 1.44 MB floppy disk drive not included
- Integrated video
- Integrated audio
- Integrated Ethernet
- Motherboard Features:
- One (1) PCIe 1x slot
- One (1) PCI slot
- Two (2) DIMM sockets
- I/O Ports:
- Two (2) PS/2 ports
- Two (2) 9-pin serial port
- One (1) 15-pin VGA port
- One (1) 25-pin parallel port
- Eight (8) USB ports (six on back and two at front)
- One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet jack
- Line-in, line-out microphone jacks
- Power Specifications:
- 100-240V, 50/60 Hz power supply
- Unit Dimensions:
- 3.5 x 12 x 14.25-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Package Includes
- IBM S51 Desktop PC Base unit only
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||3.00 GHz|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||3 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.