HP ProDesk 400 G3 SFF Desktop PC - 6th Gen Intel Quad Core i5-6500 3.2GHz 8GB DDR4 128GB SSD DVDRW USB 3.0 WiFi Windows 10 ProfessionalProduct Code: 26931
HP ProDesk 400 G3 Small Form Factor Business PC - 6th Gen Intel Core i5-6500 (6M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz) 3.20 GHz Quad-Core Processor, 8GB DDR4, 128GB Solid State Drive, DVD-ReWriter, Intel HD Graphics 530 (1x VGA, 1x DisplayPort), 4x USB 3.0, WiFi/Wireless 150Mbps USB adapter included, Genuine Windows 10 Professional 64Bit preinstalled w/COA license + Recovery Tools (to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive)
- Buy 2 for £304.90 £254.08 each and save 2%
- Buy 5 for £299.90 £249.92 each and save 3%
Maximize your abilities to multitask with the HP ProDesk 400 G3 SFF Desktop PC. It is incorporated with Intel Core i5-6500 Quad-Core processor with a speed of 3.2GHz that gives dynamic, tuneable performance to handle multiple intensive apps without breaking a sweat. It comes with the all round efficiency of the 8GB DDR4 RAM that delivers fast and excellent computing performance. In addition to this it comes with a 128GB SSD that provides ample space for your valuable data and ensures data security. It comes with a Serial ATA hard drive interface ensuring faster data transfer rates. To make things better, you can connect seamlessly to you office network using its reliable Gigabit Ethernet. It is equipped with 4x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, DisplayPort & VGA ports that ensure better connectivity. It is provided with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS to keep you updated with the latest applications. To increase your day-to-day performance, purchase the HP Prodesk 400 G3 SFF Desktop PC right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core i5-6500 3.2Ghz quad-core processor; gives dynamic performance to handle multiple tasks
- 8GB RAM; delivers excellent computing performance
- 128GB SSD; provides ample space for important data
- Serial ATA hard driver interface; ensures faster data transfer
- Gigabit Ethernet; grants seamless Internet connection
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit with COA license
- Recovery option: Recovery Tools to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive
- Other preinstalled software: Antivirus/Firewall (ESET Internet Security), Skype, Adobe PDF Reader
- Extras: 30 day Free Trial of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint preinstalled
- Type: Personal computer
- Product Form Factor: Small form factor
- Embedded Security: Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2) Security Chip
- Processor / Chipset
- CPU: Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) 6500 / 3.2 GHz
- Max Turbo Speed: 3.6 GHz
- Number of Cores: Quad-Core
- CPU Qty: 1
- Max CPU Qty: 1
- CPU Upgradability: Upgradable
- Chipset Type: Intel 100 Series H110 Chipset
- Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Memory Specification Compliance: PC4-17000
- Features: dual channel memory architecture, unbuffered
- Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Installed Size: 8 GB
- Data Integrity Check: non-ECC
- Rated Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Hard Drive
- Type: SSD
- Capacity: 1 x 128 GB
- Interface Type: SATA 6Gb/s
- Storage Controller
- Type: 1 x SATA
- Controller Interface Type: SATA 6Gb/s
- Graphics Controller
- Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics 530
- Video Interfaces: VGA, DisplayPort
- HDCP compatible: Yes
- Max Monitors Supported: 2
- Audio Output
- Sound Output Mode: Stereo
- Max Sampling Rate: 192 kHz
- Compliant Standards: High Definition Audio
- Ethernet Controller: Realtek RTL8111HSH-CG
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Mbit/s operation (10BASE-T; IEEE 802.3i; IEEE 802.3 clauses 13-14)
- 100 Mbit/s operation (100BASE-TX; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.3 clauses 21-30)
- 1000 Mbit/s operation (1000BASE-T; IEEE 802.3ab; IEEE 8023 clauses 40)
- Auto-negotiation (automatic speed selection)
- Full duplex operation at all speeds, half duplex operation at 10 and 100 Mbit/s
- IEEE 802.1p QoS (quality of service) support
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN support
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control (IEEE 802.3 clauses 31-32; configurable)
- IEEE 802.3az EEE (energy efficient ethernet)
- Jumbo Frame 9K
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover cable detection
- Wireless: USB 150Mbps WiFi/Wireless adapter included
- 1x PCI express x1 (v 2.0) low profile 10W max. power
- 1x PCI express x16 (v 3.0)low profie 35W max. power
- USB 3.0: 2x - front (including 1x fast charging), 2x - rear center facing
- USB 2.0: 4x - rear center facing
- Serial (RS-232): 1x
- PS/2: 1x keyboard (purple) 1x mouse (green)
- Video: 1x VGA 1x DisplayPort with multi-stream
- Audio Front - headphone/mic, 3.5 mm diameter
- Audio Rear - line out, 3.5 mm diameter
- Network interface: RJ-45
- 1x 9 mm Slim ODD
- 1x 3.5 in internal storage driver
- 1x 2.5/3.5 in internal storage driver
- Device Type: Power supply
- Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Provided: 180 Watt
- 80 PLUS Certification: 80 PLUS Bronze
- Efficiency: 85%
- Dimensions (W x H x D) & Weight
- 95 x 270 x 299.5mm (3.7 x 10.6 x 11.8 in)
- 4.43 kg (9.8 lb)
- HP ProDesk 400 G3 Small Form Factor Business PC
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor type||Intel Core i5 6th Gen.|
|CPU Model||Intel Core i5-6500|
|Processor speed||3.20 GHz|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Drive Type||Solid State Drive|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Graphics Processing Type||Integrated/On-Board Graphics|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.