Enjoy high-performance mobile computing with this HP ProBook 4320s Core i3-350M 2.27 GHz Notebook!
Backed by an Intel Core i3-350M 2.227 GHz dual-core processor and 3 GB of DDR3 RAM, the Probook 4320s delivers outstanding multitasking performance. Store your music, video clips and documents on the roomy 320 GB hard drive. Backup data, create custom labels to directly burn onto the disc, and burn DVDs or CDs with the DVD±RW DL drive!
Enjoy watching movies on the 13.3-inch High Definition LED BrightView display. Connect to a network via integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN or 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN; surf the Internet and stream movies or music at home, in the office or wireless hot spots! Create a personal area network using the integrated HP Bluetooth 2.1+EDR!
Share the photos from your latest vacation by transferring directly from SD, MMC, MS, MS PRO and xD-picture memory cards with the multi-in-1 digital media reader. With HDMI, USB 2.0, eSATA, 15-pin VGA and audio ports, you can easily hook up peripherals such as televisions and monitors, printers, digital cameras, DV camcorders, flash drives and much more!
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32-bit preinstalled with COA license and reinstallation partition
- Other preinstalled software: Open Office, Adobe PDF Reader, Flash Player, Windows Live Essentials 2012, Microsoft Security Essentials
- 13.3-inch widescreen 720p Hi-Def LED-Backlit LCD (1366 x 768)
- Intel Core i3-350M 2.27 GHz dual-core CPU
- 3 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (8 GB max.)
- Mobile Intel HM57 chipset
- 320 GB hard drive
- DVD±RW DL LightScribe drive
- Intel HD graphics integrated on CPU
- High-Definition audio with built-in stereo speakers
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Ralink 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- 2.0 MP Webcam and microphone built into LCD bezel
- Multi-in-one digital media card reader
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot (accepts 3rd party security lock devices)
- Full-sized spill-resistant keyboard with drain
- ClickPad with gestures support
- Supported Media:
- Secure Digital (SD)
- Memory Stick (MS)
- Memory Stick Pro (MS PRO)
- MultiMedia Card (MMC)
- eXtreme-Digital Picture Card (xD)
- I/O Ports:
- Three (3) USB 2.0
- One (1) eSATA/USB 2.0 combo
- One (1) 15-pin VGA
- One (1) HDMI
- One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet jack
- One (1) 3.5mm Microphone jack
- One (1) 3.5mm Headphone jack
- One (1) DC input
- Power Specifications:
- 65W Smart AC power adapter included
- Input: 100-240V ~ 1.7A, 50/60Hz
- Output: 18.5V --- 3.5A
- 1.09 x 14.64 x 9.83-inches (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5.27 lbs.
- HP ProBook 4320s Laptop
- Power adapter
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Delivery: Monday-Friday (2-5 Working Days)
- Fast Delivery: Monday-Friday (1-2 Working Days)
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
Delivery services may take longer if you live in remote areas like the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland. As a result, Next Day service may not be guaranteed.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished
product with a 12 Month Warranty
as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
WHO IS COVERED? This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales invoice is required for warranty service.
WHAT IS COVERED? In the event of your PC hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (afile corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.