HP DX2000 Tower P4 HT 2.8GHz 40GB Desktop PC ComputerProduct Code: 1632
HP DX2000MT Desktop PC Computer, Intel Pentium 4 HT 2.8GHz, 512MB Ram, 40GB Hard Drive, CD-Rom Drive, Windows XP Professional SP3 preinstalled w/COA license
Keep computing easy and efficient with the HP dx2000MT computer. This computer feaures a Intel Pentium 4 2.80GHz with HT Technology processor. It'll run all the day to day software you need and is a great productivity tool!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Designed for mobile professionals, HP dx2000 desktop deliver the perfect blend of quality, usability and long term value.
- The dx2000 desktop is designed to last and to make deployment and management simple by avoiding unnecessary image and platform changes.
Computer has original Windows XP Pro loaded with COA(license). all drivers installed
- AVG Antivirus, OpenOffice (word processing, spreadsheets etc.), Power DVD preinstalled -
- General Features:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional preinstalled with COA license on case
- Intel Pentium 4 2.80GHz CPU with HT Technology
- 512MB DDR SDRAM for superior performance.
- 40 GB hard drive to meet your storage needs
- CD-Rom drive to meet your multi-media needs.
- Floppy drive
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2
- Sound: Integrated AC97 audio
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- 4 memory - DIMM 184-PIN
- 3 (free) x PCI - full-height
- I/O Ports:
- 6 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA, 2 x audio line-in, 2 x audio line-out, 1 x parallel, 1 x serial
- 14.0 x 7.1 x 15.6 inches
- Package Includes
- dx2000 Tower Base unit only
|Dispatch Time||You can select first available delivery slot upon checkout. |
Get it Next Day when you choose Express Delivery at checkout.
|Price View||Price Range|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||3 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.