Dell OptiPlex 780 SFF Dual Core 4GB 160GB Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Desktop PC ComputerProduct Code: 24797
Refurbished Dell OptiPlex 780 Small Form Factor Desktop PC Computer, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.60-2.93GHz, 4GB Ram, 160GB Hard Drive, DVD-ReWriter Drive, Genuine Windows 10 Professional 64Bit preinstalled w/COA license + Recovery Tools (to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive)
- Buy 5 for £124.90 £104.08 each and save 11%
- Buy 10 for £119.90 £99.92 each and save 14%
This feature-rich Dell OptiPlex 780 Small Form Factor PC is designed to meet your business and casual computing needs!
This OptiPlex 780 is powered by an Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.60-2.93 GHz dual-core processor and 4 GB DDR3 RAM. The 160 GB hard drive provides room for your music, photos, and other critical data. Also, Microsoft Windows 10 Professional comes pre-installed so you can get started right away!
Play DVDs, burn, edit and load CDs with the DVD-ReWriter drive. Connect to a high speed network with the Intel 82567 Gigabit Ethernet LAN connection. Your multimedia needs are covered ADI 1984A High Definition Audio.
This OptiPlex 780 small form factor has plenty of front and rear I/O ports including Parallel, Serial, USB 2.0 and eSATA so you can add a variety of devices. Get into affordable computing with this Dell OptiPlex 780 small form factor PC!
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit with COA license
- Recovery option: Recovery Tools to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive
- Other preinstalled software: Antivirus/Firewall (ESET Internet Security), Skype, Adobe PDF Reader
- Extras: 30 day Free Trial of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint preinstalled
- General Features:
- Intel Pentium Dual Core CPU 2.60-2.93GHz
- 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM (supports up to 16 GB)
- 160 GB SATA hard drive
- DVD-ReWriter drive
- Graphics Card: Integrated Intel GMA 4500 Graphics Media Accelerator
- Sound Card: Integrated ADI 1984A High Definition Audio
- Network Card: Integrated Intel 82567LM 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Motherboard Features:
- Four (4) DIMM sockets
- One (1) PCI slot (low profile)
- One (1) PCI Express x16 slot (low profile
- Two (2) SATA connectors
- Front I/O Ports:
- Two (2) USB 2.0 ports
- One (1) Headphone in
- One (1) Microphone out
- Rear I/O Ports:
- No PS/2 ports
- Six (6) USB 2.0 ports
- One (1) Parallel port
- One (1) 9-pin Serial port
- One (1) 15-pin VGA port
- One (1) DisplayPort
- One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet port
- One (1) eSATA port
- One (1) 3.5 mm Microphon/Line in
- One (1) 3.5 mm line out audio
- Case Features:
- One (1) 5.25-inch external drive bay
- One (1) 3.5-inch external drive bay
- One (1) 3.5-inch internal drive bay
- Unit Dimensions:
- 3.65 x 12.4 x 13.4-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Dell OptiPlex 780 SFF Desktop PC only
|Price View||Price Range|
|Drive Type||Hard Disk Drive|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Graphics Processing Type||Integrated/On-Board Graphics|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.