Dell OptiPlex 7040 SFF 6th Gen Core i3-6100 8GB 500GB DVDRW HDMI WiFi Windows 10 Professional Desktop PC ComputerProduct Code: 26816
Dell OptiPlex 7040 Small Form Factor Business PC - 6th Generation Intel Core i3-6100 Dual-Core Processor (3M Cache, 3.70GHz), 8GB DDR4, 500GB Hard Drive, DVD-ReWriter, Intel HD Graphics 530 (1x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort), USB 3.0(2x Front, 4x Rear), Genuine Windows 10 Professional 64Bit preinstalled w/COA license + Recovery Tools (to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive), included ESET Internet Security worth £39.99 For FREE
- Buy 2 for £244.99 £204.16 each and save 2%
- Buy 5 for £239.99 £199.99 each and save 4%
Get your business computing done with the Dell OptiPlex 7040 Core i3 SFF PC. Its space saving small form factor design delivers a high level of reliability, manageability along with top performance level. Packed with the sixth generation Intel Core i3 6100 Dual-Core 3.7GHz processor and 8GB DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM, it lets you work on the tedious projects with high speed computing and super multitasking ability. The integrated Intel HD Graphics 530 ensures to deliver rich visual output. Its Windows 10 Professional 64-bit operating system enables user friendly interface and along with wide compatibility with the latest business applications. The 500GB Hard Drive lets you save important business applications and data. Equipped with 8x DVD writer, it enables to access and save various formats on CD/DVDS. The 4 x USB 2.0, 6 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI & 2 x DisplayPort interface enable easy expansion and peripheral connectivity for growing business needs.
Order the Dell OptiPlex 7040 Core i3 SFF PC at the earliest!
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit with COA license
- Recovery option: Recovery Tools to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive
- Antivirus: ESET Internet Security worth £39.99 For FREE
- Other preinstalled software: Skype, Adobe PDF Reader
- Extras: 30 day Free Trial of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint preinstalled
- Small Form Factor
- Intel Core i3-6100 Dual-Core 3.70GHz CPU (3M Cache)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
- 500GB SATA Hard drive
- DVD-ReWriter drive
- Intel HD Graphics 530
- Integrated audio
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Expansion Slots:
- One (1) PCI Express x16 slot low profile
- One (1) PCIe x4 slot low profile
- One (1) M.2 (22x80mm)
- Two (2) Non-ECC dual-channel 2133MHz DDR4 SDRAM,up to 16GB
- I/O Ports:
- Six (6) External USB3.0 (2 front/4 rear–1 front with PowerShare)
- One (1) RJ-45
- One (1) HDMI 1.4
- Two (2) Display Port 1.2
- One (1) Line-out(front)
- One (1) Serial
- One (1) PS2 Keyboard
- One (1) PS2 Mouse
- Case Features:
- One (1) Internal 3.5” HDD (convertible to 2 2.5”HDD)
- One (1) external slim ODD
- 180W power supply w/Active PFC
- Unit Dimensions:
- 11.4 x11.5x3.6/ 29.0x29.2x9.26 (HxWxD) Inches/(cm)
- Weight: 10.7/4.48 (lbs/kg)
- Dell OptiPlex 7040 Small Form Factor Business PC
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor type||Intel Core i3 6th Gen.|
|CPU Model||Intel Core i3-6100|
|Processor speed||3.70 GHz|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Drive Type||Hard Disk Drive|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Graphics Processing Type||Intel HD Graphics 530|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.