Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 24bit PCI Sound Card SB0570Product Code: 1882
Legendary Sound Blaster quality, value and performance!
The Sound Blaster Audigy SE PCI sound card is an excellent value upgrade to 7.1 surround sound on the PC. Featuring high quality audio specifications including 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback with 100 dB signal to noise ratio and digital output, it's the ideal partner for surround music and movie playback.
For realistic gaming, EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 support (supported in Windows Vista via OpenAL) delivers acoustic effects and detailed 7.1 3D surround sound in gaming so you can really get into the game! You don't need to spend a lot of money for high quality audio on your PC, order today!
- General Features:
- PCI interface
- Creative Chipset CA0106
- 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs at 96 kHz sample rate
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96 kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output
- 16-bit and 24-bit recording with sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz
- SPDIF1 output up to 24-bit resolution at selectable sampling rate of 44.1, 48 or 96 kHz
- 64-Voice polyphony and multi-timbral capability
- 128 GM & GS compatible instruments and 10 drum kits
- 7.1 surround output
- 100dB signal to noise ratio
- EAX ADVANCED HD (Supported in Windows Vista via OpenAL) 1 3.0 support for gaming
- CMSS (supported in Win XP only) 2 up-mixes stereo content to 7.1 surround
- On board Connectors:
- Line level out (Front / Side / Rear / Centre / Subwoofer) or Headphone out
- Line In / Microphone In / Digital I/O (SPDIF pass through is supported on Windows XP and Vista 32-bit only), (Supports SPDIF Out for Stereo Digital Speaker/ connection with Creative Digital I/O Module (sold separately), XP, Vista 32-bit only)
- Aux Audio in
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC, CE, C-Tick
- Package Includes
- Creative Labs SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1 PCI Sound Card
|Dispatch Time||You can select first available delivery slot upon checkout. |
Get it Next Day when you choose Express Delivery at checkout.
|Price View||Price Range|
|Sound Output Mode||7.1|
|Max Sample Rate||96 kHz|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.|
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.