Apple iPad Mini 2 with Retina 16GB WiFi - WhiteProduct Code: 28193
7.9-inch Retina display
Now iPad mini looks even more brilliant in your hand. The Retina display has over 3.1 million pixels — a million more than an HDTV. That’s a 2048x1536 resolution, four times the resolution of the previous- generation iPad mini. In fact, the pixels are so close together, your eyes can’t distinguish them. So photos and videos show incredible detail and text is razor sharp. Because the best pixels are the ones you never see.
Thin and light design
We packed so many incredible new features inside iPad mini. It has a stunning Retina display, the incredibly powerful A7 chip, advanced wireless technologies and more. Yet it’s still thin and light (and mini). It’s just 7.5mm thin and weighs less than 350g. So while you can do even more, you won’t feel like you’re holding any more.
The new Apple-designed A7 chip brings 64-bit desktop-class architecture to iPad. That means up to 4x the CPU speed and up to 8x the graphics performance for everything you do. And still up to 10 hours of battery life to study, play, build and create whatever you want, whenever you want.
M7 motion coprocessor
iPad mini was designed to be on the move. That’s why the M7 coprocessor makes so much sense. It measures motion from your iPad mini by pulling data from the accelerometer, gyroscope and compass. So your apps can give you a better experience based on the movement of your iPad mini. It’s a task that would normally fall to the A7 chip. But M7 is more efficient at it, which saves on power.
Your new favourite app, book or film. Your next FaceTime call or iMessage. Ultra-fast wireless lets you access the things you love, straight from iPad mini. So more than ever, you can stay in sync and in touch.
Great apps included
iPad mini is the perfect everyday companion. Because it comes with apps that help you do the everyday things you love to do, like check your email, talk to Mum over FaceTime or consult Siri to settle a bet. And now iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote are free with iPad mini. So you can write the next great novel, nail your presentation and compose a score for your home movie — all from your iPad mini. And all these apps are optimised for 64-bit architecture. So they run smoothly and powerfully and make iPad mini — and you — more capable than ever. From the moment you turn it on.
- LED backlit display.
- Multi-touch screen.
- B/g/n wireless/WiFi enabled
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Built-in speaker
- iSight camera, front and rear
- iOS 12 and iCloud
- Mobile data service on Wi-Fi and Cellular models (data plan sold separately).
What's in the Box:
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display - White
- USB Sync Cable
- Mains Charger
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor type||Apple A7|
|CPU Model||Apple A7|
|Processor speed||1.30 GHz|
|Operating System Edition||iOS 12.4.8|
|Graphics Processing Type||Integrated/On-Board Graphics|
|Condition Comment||Grade A-, Good Condition. Some may have light surface scratches to the back cover or small dents. The package includes USB Data Cable and Charger. The Manual not included.|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.