Apple iMac 24" Aluminum Core 2 Duo E8135 4GB 640GB DVDRW WiFi iSight Camera Bluetooth OS X El CapitanProduct Code: 29015
Apple iMac Core 2 Duo 24-inch Aluminum (Model: A1225 Early-2009 - MB418LL/A), Intel Core 2 Duo E8135 2.66GHz processor, 4GB RAM, 640 GB Hard Drive, DVD+R DL "SuperDrive", NVIDIA GeForce 9400M with 256 MB of memory, WiFi, Bluetooth, iSight video camera, 24" glossy TFT Active Matrix LCD (1920x1200 native) display designed to "bounce sound off the desk below", OS X El Capitan operating system preinstalled, Package includes: Apple iMac 24", 3rd party Keyboard, 3rd party Mouse, Power cable
- iMac 24-inch (Model: A1225 - MB418LL/A)
- Display: 24-inch (viewable) widescreen TFT active-matrix LCD, 1920 x 1200 pixels, millions of colors
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E8135
- Memory: 4GB DDR2
- Hard Drive: 640 GB Serial ATA 7200 rpm
- Optical Drive: Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive with 2.4x Dual Layer burn (DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics with 256 MB
- Audio: Built-in stereo speakers, built-in microphone, headphone/optical digital audio output, audio line in
- Networking: Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit)
- Wireless: Built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.0+EDR standard
- 2x FireWire (1x 400, 1x 800) ports
- 3x USB 2.0 ports
- 1x mini-DVI port (DVI output; VGA output; S-video and composite video output)
- Apple iMac 24-inch A1225 MB418LL/A
- 3rd party Keyboard, mouse
- Pwr. Lead
|Price View||Price Range|
|Model||A1225 (Early 2009)|
|Processor type||Intel Core 2 Duo|
|CPU Model||Intel Core 2 Duo E8135|
|Processor speed||2.66 GHz|
|RAM Type||DDR2 SDRAM|
|Drive Type||Hard Disk Drive|
|Operating System Edition||Mac OS X 10.11, El Capitan|
|Graphics Processing Type||nVidia GeForce 9400M|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Excellent condition, Package includes 3rd party Apple style Keyboard and Mouse|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.