This elegant and simple iMac boasts a slim, all-in-one design that packs a ton of features in one powerful system. With Latest macOS High Sierra already pre-installed, this Apple iMac MC812LL/A All-in-One System is ready right out of the box!
Its slim form factor and aluminum case feature a 21.5-inch LED-backlit glossy 16:9 widescreen TFT active matrix display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution! Backed by an Intel Core i5-2500s 2.7GHz GHz quad-core processor and 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, this Apple iMac MC812LL/A is ready to power through workloads and applications!
The roomy 1000 GB SATA hard drive provides plenty of storage for your data and multimedia files. Backup data and burn DVDs and CDs with the slot-loading 8x SuperDrive DVD±RW DL drive! Use the SD card slot to store more images and video clips to the iMac. Connect to the Internet via integrated 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet LAN or enjoy wireless connectivity with 802.11n AirPort Extreme!
The MC309LL/A has built-in Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR wireless technology for connecting to Bluetooth-enabled devices! Chat with friends and family over the Internet using the iSight camera!
- Aluminum design
- Intel Core i5-2500s 2.70GHz quad-core processor
- 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM (32 GB maximum supported)
- 1000 GB Serial ATA hard drive
- Slot-loading 8x DVD±RW DL SuperDrive
- AMD Radeon HD 6770M graphics processor with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.
- Integrated audio
- Built-in stereo speakers with two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers
- Built-in microphone
- No modem
- Built-in 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet
- Built-in 802.11n AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- SD card reader
- Built-in IR receiver
- Built-in iSight camera
- 21.5-inch LED-backlit glossy 16:9 widescreen TFT active matrix display
- Display Features:
- Pixels: 1920 x 1080, IPS technology
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Millions of colors at all resolutions
- Supported Media:
- Secure Digital (SD)
- I/O Ports:
- One (1) Mini Display
- One (1) FireWire 800
- Four (4) USB 2.0
- One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet
- One (1) Optical digital audio output/headphone out
- One (1) Optical digital audio input/audio line in
- Power Specifications:
- 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz, 4.0A
- Unit Dimensions:
- 17.75 x 20.8 x 7.42-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Avg. Weight: 20.5 lbs. (9.3 kg)
- Regulatory Approvals:
- FCC, CE, CSA, VCCI, C-Tick, WEEE
- Apple iMac 21.5" A1311 Mid-2011
- 3rd party Keyboard, mouse
- Power cable
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Delivery: Monday-Friday (2-5 Working Days)
- Fast Delivery: Monday-Friday (1-2 Working Days)
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
Delivery services may take longer if you live in remote areas like the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland. As a result, Next Day service may not be guaranteed.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished
product with a 12 Month Warranty
as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
WHO IS COVERED? This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales invoice is required for warranty service.
WHAT IS COVERED? In the event of your PC hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (afile corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.