nVidia Quadro NVS 290 256MB PCI Express x1 Dual Display Low Profile Graphics CardProduct Code: 6279
The award-winning NVIDIA Quadro® NVS series is the business standard for multi-display desktop graphics. Combining industry-leading hardware and software, the NVIDIA Quadro NVS series features NVIDIA® nView® multi-display support for single-, dual-, and quad-display graphics products that deliver unprecedented performance and stability.
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 dual-display business graphics solution delivers a reliable platform for a stable environment. Featuring optimized GPU performance and built for Microsoft® Vista and Windows 7, Quadro NVS 290 offers compatibility with industry-leading business applications.
NVIDIA Quadro NVS solutions provide a robust system management tool for easy deployment and maintenance across mixed environments, including financial institutions, emergency call centers, digital signage systems, and other mission-critical environments.
- Manufacturer: PNY
- Product Model: nVidia Quadro NVS 290
- PNY Model: VCQ290NVS-PCIEX1-LP, 458707-002, 460815-001
- Interface: PCI-Express x1
- Ports: DMS-59 to Dual DVI/VGA
- Memory: 256MB GDDR2
- Memory Bandwidth: 6.4GB/sec.
- Resolution DVI: 2560 x 1600 (Digital)
- Resolution VGA: 2048 x 1536 (at 85Hz Analog)
- Supported OS:
- Microsoft®Windows®7 (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft®Windows® Vista™ (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (64-bit and32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Linux® – full OpenGL implementation with NVIDIA and ARB extensions(64-bit and 32-bit)
- AMD64, Intel EM64T
- nVidia Quadro NVS 290 Low Profile Graphics Card only
- DMS-59 splitter cable not included
|Dispatch Time||You can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
Get it Next Day when you choose Express Delivery at checkout.
|Price View||Price Range|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.