nVidia Quadro K2000 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Dual DisplayPort DVI Graphics Card 00JHRJProduct Code: 26977
Oustanding NVIDIA Kelper™Architecture Performance and Quad Display Support enhances Professional Productivity and creativity
The NVIDIA® Quadro® K2000 offers the perfect blend of performance and the latest productivity enhancing technical innovations at a very reasonable cost for a wide range of leading professional applications. You get 2GB of GDDR5 GPU memory, 384 SMX CUDA parallel processing cores, the ability to drive up to four displays simultaneously, and full Shader Model 5 compatibility; all in a single slot form factor which requires no auxiliary power to deliver full performance.Designed and built specifically for professional workstations, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 200 professional applications across a broad range of industries including manufacturing, media and entertainment, sciences, and energy. Professionals trust them to realize their most ambitions visions – whether it’s product design, visualization and simulation, or spectacular visual storytelling – and get results to market faster, more profitably, and with superior visual quality.
- GPU Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 64.0GB/s
- CUDA Cores: 384
- System Interface: PCI Express 2.0 x16
- Max Power Consumption: 51W
- Thermal Solution: Ultra-quiet active fansink
- Form Factor: 4.376” H x 7.97” L, Single Slot, Full Height
- Display Connectors: DVI-I DL + 2x DP1.2
- Max Simultaneous Displays: 3 direct, 4 DP1.2, 2 Win XP
- Max DP 1.2 Resolution: 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz
- Max DVI-I DL Resolution: 2560 × 1600 at 60Hz
- Max DVI-I SL Resolution: 1920 × 1200 at 60Hz
- Max VGA Resolution: 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz
- Graphics APIs: Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.4, DirectX 11
- Compute APIs: CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL
- OEM nVidia Quadro K2000 graphics card only
- Dell P/N: 0JHRJ, 00JHRJ
|Price View||Price Range|
|APIs||CUDA, DirectCompute, DirectX 11, OpenCL, OpenGL 4.4, Shader Model 5.0|
|Cooling Component(s) Included||Fan With Heatsink|
|Condition Comment||Tested and in Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.