MSI PM8M2-V MS-7071 LGA 775 AGP Micro ATX MotherboardProduct Code: 6490
The PM8M2-V Series mainboard is based on VIA P4M800 and VT8237R chipsets for optimal system efficiency. Designed to fit the advanced Intel Pentium 4 Prescott processor, the PM8M2-V Series mainboard delivers a high performance and professional desktop platform solution.
- Supports Intel® Pentium 4 / Celeron D processors in LGA775 package.
- Supports up to Pentium 4 5XX, 6XX and Celeron D 3xx sequence processor.
- Support Intel 04B and 04A processors.
- Supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology.
- Supports up to 3.8GHz, FSB@800/533MHz
- VIA® P4M800 Chipset
- 64-bit P4 processor FSB 800MHz
- 64-bit DDR DRAM memory DDR 333/400MHz
- 32-bit AGP (66MHz) for 8x/4x mode
- Supports 8X V-Link
- VIA® VT8237R Chipset
- Integrated Direct Sound AC'97 audio.
- Dual channel Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 master mode EIDE controller.
- Integrated USB 2.0 controller.
- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management
- Supports four memory banks using two 184-pin DDR DIMM.
- Supports up to 2GB DDR333/400 DRAM.
- Supports 2.5v DDR DRAM.
- One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 8x/4X slot.
- Two PCI 2.2 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface).
- On-Board IDE
- An IDE controller on the VT8237R chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to four IDE devices.
- Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in VT8237R.
- Up to 150MB/sec transfer rate.
- Can connect up to 2 Serial ATA drives.
- Supports RAID 0, 1 and RAID 0+1
- S3 UniChrome Pro integrated graphics
- AC97 link controller integrated in VIA® VT8237R
- Realtek ALC655 2/6 channel S/W audio codec.
- Compliance with AC97 v2.2 spec.
- Meets PC2001 audio performance requirement.
- Realtek 8201CL
- Integrated Fast Ethernet PHY.
- Supports 10Mb/s and 100Mb/s auto-negotation operation.
- Compliance with PCI v2.2 and PC99 standard.
- Supports ACPI power management.
- Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 20-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU / System / Power connectors
- CD-in connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- SPDIF-out connector
- Serial port connector (COM2)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 2 x Ultra DMA 133 IDE device connectors
- 2 x Serial ATA device connectors
- Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x Audio I/O (Line-in/Line-out/MIC)
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 24.5 cm(L) x 19 cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
- Package Includes:
- PM8M2-V Rev:1 Motherboard only NO I/O PLATE
|Price View||Price Range|
|Features||On-Board Audio, On-Board Video Chipset|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.|
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.