IBM Intellistation Z Pro MS-9121 71P8496 26K5065 Dual Xeon 604 MotherboardProduct Code: 6439
IBM Intellistation Z Pro x225 MSI MS-9121 Dual Xeon Socket 604 Server Motherboard
IBM P/N: 71P8496
- Motherboard Specifications:
- Supports single/dual Intel® Xeon™ processors with 512K L2 cache.
- Supports 1.8GHz ~ 2.8GHz and up.
- Intel® E7505 North Bridge
- Supports 100MHz/133MHz system clock.
- Intel® NetBurst micro-architecture supports 400MHz/533MHz system bus.
- System bus bandwidth of 3.2GB/s & 4.27GB/s.
- Supports DDR266/200 memory.
- Supports AGP 8x/4x.
- Intel® ICH4 South Bridge
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec.
- 2 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus Master IDE controller.
- PCI Master 2.2.
- I/O APIC.
- AC’97 2.2 interface.
- 3 UHCI Host controllers and 1 EHCI Host controller.
- Intel® P64H2 chipset
- Supports 64-bit PCI-X slots at 100MHz..
- Connects directly to the MCH and provides a dedicated path for high performance I/O.
- Main Memory
- Supports eight memory banks using four 184-pin DDR DIMMs.
- Supports up to 8GB PC2100/PC1600 DDR SDRAMs.
- Supports 2.5v DDR SDRAM.
- 1 x 8X AGP Pro (50 Watts) slot.
- 1 x 64bit/100MHz PCI-X slot with support for Zero Channel RAID (PCIX3).
- 3 x 64bit/100MHz PCI-X slots.
- 1 x 32bit/33MHz PCI slot.
- 1 x mini PCI slot.
- PCI 2.2, PCI-X, and AGP 3.0 compliant.
- Extended ATX Form Factor: 12” x 13”.
- Compliant with SSI EEB 3.0.
- Package Includes
- I/O Plate
|Price View||Price Range|
|Number of Memory Slots||4|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.|
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.