MSI MS-6728 Ver: 2 Socket 478 PCI Motherboard 865PE Neo2-PProduct Code: 18119
Out of stock
- Motherboard description
- Supports Intel® P4 Northwood/Prescott/P4 Extreme Edition processors.(Socket 478)
- FSB 400 (for Northwood only), 533, 800MHz
- Supports up 3.6GHz/800MHz and higher speed
- Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 2.5V DDR DRAM.
- Supports up to 4GB memory size without ECC.
- Supports Dual channel DDR266/333/400/433/466/500/533 MHz and up. (DDR433/466/500/533 are overclocking spec)
- Expansion slots
- One AGP slot supports 8x/4x at 0.8V (AGP 3.0) or 4x at 1.5V (3.3V is not supported).
- Five 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
- Back panel I/0
- PS/2 keyboard port (purple)
- PS/2 mouse port (green)
- 4 USB
- 3 Audio ports
- Package Includes
- 1 x Motherboard
- I/O Plate
|Dispatch Time||You can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
Get it Next Day when you choose Express Delivery at checkout.
|Price View||Price Range|
|Number of Memory Slots||4|
|Expansion Slots||AGP, PCI|
|Input/Output Ports||Parallel (IEEE1284)|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
Frequently Bought Together