MSI MS-6714 Ver: 1 845GE Socket 478 AGP MotherboardProduct Code: 6316
Out of stock
MSI 845GE Socket 478 AGP Motherboard
- Motherboard Specifications:
- Supports Socket 478 for Intel® Pentium 4/Celeron processor
- Supports 1.4 ~ 3.06GHz and up
- Intel® 845GE Chipset
- Integrated 2D/3D graphic controller
- Support PC2700 (DDR333) technology
- Supports 100/133MHz FSB
- Supports 400/533MHz Intel NetBurst micro-architecture bus
- Intel® ICH4 Chipset
- AC'97 2.2 interface
- 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 2 channel Ultra ATA/100 Bus Master IDE controller
- SMBus 2.0 support
- Integrated LAN controller
- Support 100/133MHz FSB
- Support 400/533MHz Intel NetBurst micro-architecture bus.
- Main Memory
- Supports two 184-pin DDR200/DDR266/DDR333 DIMMs
- Supports Max. memory size of 2GB
- Support 2.5V DDR DIMM
- No support ECC Function
- Note: FSB533 CPU is required in order to choose DDR333 selection in the BIOS setup.
- One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 4x slot
- Three PCI 2.2 32-bit Master bus slots (support 3.3v/5v)
- One CNR (Communication Network Riser) slot
- On-Board IDE
- An IDE controller integrated in ICH4
- Support PIO, Bus Master and Ultra ATA66/100 operation modes
- Can connect up to four IDE devices
- Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics
- 6 channels S/W audio codec Realtek ALC650
- Compliance w/AC97 v2.1 spec
- Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement
- 24.5 cm(L) x 21.4 cm(W)
- ATX Form Factor
- Package Includes
|Dispatch Time||You can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
Get it Next Day when you choose Express Delivery at checkout.
|Price View||Price Range|
|Expansion Slots||AGP, PCI|
|Input/Output Ports||Ethernet (RJ-45), Parallel (IEEE1284)|
|Features||On-Board Audio, On-Board Video Chipset|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.
Write Your Own Review
Frequently Bought Together