Intel DG965WH Socket LGA775 DDR2 Motherboard D41692-305Product Code: 6725
Out of stock
- Form Factor
- ATX (11.60 inches by 9.60 inches [294.64 millimeters by 243.84 millimeters])
- Processor Support for the following:
- Intel® Core™2 Duo processor in an LGA775 socket with a 1066 or 800 MHz system bus
- Intel® Pentium® D processor in an LGA775 socket with an 800 or 533 MHz system bus
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor in an LGA775 socket with an 800 or 533 MHz system bus
- Intel® Celeron® D processor in an LGA775 socket with a 533 MHz system bus
- Four 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- Support for DDR2 800, DDR2 667, or DDR2 533 MHz DIMMs
- Support for up to 8 GB of system memory using DDR2 667 or DDR2 533 DIMMs
- Support for up to 4 GB of system memory using DDR2 800 DIMMs
- Intel® G965 Express Chipset, consisting of:
Intel® 82G965 Graphics and Memory Controller Hub (GMCH)
Intel® 82801 I/O Controller Hub (ICH8).
- Intel® GMA X3000 onboard graphics subsystem
- Expansion Capabilities
- One PCI Express x16 bus add-in card connector
- Three PCI Express x1 bus add-in card connectors
- Three PCI bus connectors
- Package Includes
- I/O Plate
|Dispatch Time||You can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
Get it Next Day when you choose Express Delivery at checkout.
|Price View||Price Range|
|Number of Memory Slots||4|
|Expansion Slots||PCI, PCI Express|
|Input/Output Ports||Ethernet (RJ-45), Parallel (IEEE1284)|
|Features||On-Board Audio, On-Board Video Chipset|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
Frequently Bought Together