Abit IX38 QuadGT LGA775 Intel X38 CrossFire MotherboardProduct Code: 964
WithIntels brand new enthusiast X38 chipset you are prepared for the latest 65nm and next generation 45nm Core 2 Extreme.Quad/Duo processors with up to 1333 FSB. A total of 8GB high-end DDR2 1-66MHz system memory offers expandability for this latest memory standard. The unique abit engineered electrical design including New Generation digital PWMs and 100% solid state capacitors warrant best power characteristics resulting in lower consumtion, higher efficiency and extreme stability.
- Supports Intel® Core™ 2 Duo / Quad processors with 1600/1333/1066/800MHz FSB
- Supports Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme/Quad/Duo & Pentium® Extreme Edition, Pentium® D, Pentium® 4 Processors, Pentium® Dual Core
- Digital PWM Designation provide high quality and efficient power
- Intel® X38 Express / ICH9R Chipset
- 4 X 240-pin DIMM sockets support max. memory capacity 8GB
- Supports Dual channel DDR2 1066/800/667 Un-buffered Non-ECC memory
- On board PCI Gigabit LAN controller supports 10/100/1000M Ethernet
- On board 7.1 CH HD Audio CODEC
- Supports auto jack sensing and optical S/PDIF In/Out
- HDMI audio ready header (S/P DIF header)
- Expansion Slots
- 2 x PCI-E X16 (support PCI Express 2.0)
- 1 x PCI-E X16 (x4 bandwidth)
- 1 x PCI-E X1
- 2 x PCI
- Internal I/O
- 1 x Floppy Port supports up to 2.88 MB
- 1 x ATA 133/100/66 IDE connector
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x IEEE1394, 4 x USB header (support 8 ports)
- 1 x FP-Audio
- Back Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard, 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- abit Silent OTES™
- 1 x S/P DIF In
- 1 x S/P DIF Out
- 2 x eSATA
- 7.1 CH Audio connector (Front, Line-in, MIC-in, Center/Subwoofer, Surround, Rear Surround)
- 1 x 1394
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN connector
- Clear CMOS Button
- Serial ATA
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s offer by Intel® ICH9R support Intel® Matrix Storage Tech(AHCI & RAID0/1/5/10)
- 2 x eSATA 3Gb/s through JMicron® JMB363 support 0,1JBOD RAID
- IEEE 1394
- Supports 2 Ports IEEE 1394 at 400Mb/s transfer rate
- 100% lead-free process and RoHS compliantabit
- Form Factor
- ATX form factor 305 x 245mm
- Package Includes:
- Abit IX38 QuadGT Motherboard
- I/O Shield
|Price View||Price Range|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.|
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.