AMD Phenom II X2 B55 3.00GHz Socket AM2+ AM3 Processor CPU HDXB55WFK2DGMProduct Code: 29939
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Phenom II X2|
|CPU part number|
|Stepping codes||CACAC AC CACDC AC|
|Bus speed||533 MHz Memory controller|
One 2200 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link (4.4 GT/s)
|Package||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron silicon-on-insulator (SOI) technology|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of CPU cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size||2 x 64 KB 2-way set associative instruction caches|
2 x 64 KB 2-way set associative data caches
|Level 2 cache size||2 x 512 KB 16-way set associative exclusive caches|
|Level 3 cache size||Shared 6 MB 48-way set associative cache|
|Cache latency||3 (L1 cache)|
|Extensions and Technologies|
|Low power features|
|Integrated peripherals / components|
|Memory controller||The number of controllers: 1|
Memory channels (per controller): 2
Memory channels (total): 2
Channel width (bits): 72
Supported memory: DDR2-1066, DDR3-1066
DIMMs per channel: 2
Maximum memory bandwidth (GB/s): 17.1
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|V core||0.775V - 1.425V|
|Maximum operating temperature||55°C - 70°C|
|Thermal Design Power||80 Watt|
|Price View||Price Range|
|CPU Series||Phenom II|
|CPU Model||AMD Phenom II X2 B55|
|Number of Cores||2|
|Socket Type||Socket AM2+|
|Processor speed||3.00 GHz|
|Bus Speed||2200 MHz|
|L2 Cache||1 MB|
|L3 Cache||6 MB|
|Cooling Component(s) Included||None/Processor Only|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||It is your responsibility as a buyer to ensure this is compatible with your hardware or operating system before buying.|
Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above. Item has been pulled from salvage machine so expect the item to be in a used condition with minor scuffs etc.
Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as drivers, cables, manuals, warranty cards etc. Hard drives, tape drives, caddies etc. will not include any screws, fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.