17-Inch EIZO FlexScan L557 17" Digital LCD TFT MonitorProduct Code: 576
Digital and analog connectivity, wide 170° viewing angles, and acompact, ergonomically designed cabinet are just three reasons why theFlexScan L557 is perfectly positioned to meet all the display requirements of corporate, back office, and administrative professionals. With wide ranging image adjustment functions,500:1 contrast ratio, and built-in stereo speakers, it is equally suitable for text, web, multimedia, or graphics applications. Long service life and low total cost of ownership. Stylishin design and comfortable to use, theFlexScan L557 matches value and versatility with uncompromising quality and performance.
- Model L557
- Panel Size and Type: 43 cm (17") TFT color LCD panel
- Pixel Pitch: 0.264 × 0.264 mm
- Display Colors: 16.77 million from a palette of 1.06 billion
- Viewing Angles (H, V): 170°, 170°
- Scanning Frequency (H, V): Analog: 24.8 – 80 kHz, 55 – 75 Hz, Digital: 31 – 64 kHz, 59 – 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 – 71 Hz)
- Recommended Resolution: 1280 × 1024
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 / 500:1
- Response Time: 25 ms (typical)
- Dot Clock: Analog: 135 MHz, Digital: 108 MHz
- Input Signals: RGB Analog, DVI Standard 1.0
- Sync Format: Separate
- Input Terminals: D-Sub mini 15 pin, DVI-D 24 pin (switchable)
- Active Display Size (H x V): 338 × 270 mm
- Viewable Image SizeL 432 mm (diagonal)
- Plug & Play: VESA DDC 2B
- Screen Control: ScreenManager®, One Touch Auto Adjustment Function
- Power Requirements: AC 100 – 120V, 200 – 240V: 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Management: VESA DPMS, DVI DMPM
- Power Consumption: 45 watts
- Power Save Mode: Less than 2 watts
- OSD Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- With Stand (L557): 368 × 375 – 425 × 198 mm
- Without Stand: 368 × 343 × 52 mm
- Dual 1W built-in speakers, input/headphone jacks (cable no included)
- Package Includes
- Eizo L557 Monitor
- AC power cord
- Signal cable (One DVI cable only)
|Price View||Price Range|
|Condition Comment||Full working order (comes with DVI and mains lead)|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.