Let your students explore new ways and venture on the digital world through the Lenovo ThinkPad X280 Notebook PC. The Lenovo ThinkPad X280 Notebook PC is built for students who want to engage in digital learning to improve academic outcomes. Powered by the 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8350U Quad-Core processor with a speed of 1.7GHz, whatever task there is that needs to be done can be easily attended to without any difficulty. It supplies the adequate power your system needs to be able to perform activities without suffering from breakdowns. Other than this, it comes with 8GB of DDR4 memory which makes multitasking an easier activity to do, also helping both the students and teachers meet their deadlines. Furthermore, it features a screen display 12.5" which brings all of your contents into view, at the same time comes compact and easy to slip inside your bag. With a resolution of HD 1366x768, it showcases your visuals with full clarity, precision, colors and details. In addition to this, it comes equipped with 256GB SSD storage which makes room for your documents, media files and applications. Being a solid state drive, it provides faster system boot-ups which improve your overall system. It also runs on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit operating system which offers a user-friendly interface to help you manage your tasks and programs.
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 11 preinstalled. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 11 Professional 64-Bit
- Recovery option: Recovery Tools to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive
- Antivirus: ESET Internet Security worth £39.99 For FREE
- Extras: 30 day Free Trial of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint preinstalled
- Intel Core i5-8350U 1.70 GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.60 GHz, 6 MB Cache) Quad-Core processor
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 256 GB Solid State Drive
- No Optical Drive
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Sound Card: Dolby Advanced Audio™
- Wireless enabled: A/C with Bluetooth
- Webcam: Yes, 720p HD Camera
- I/O Ports:
- 2x USB-C
- 2 x 3.0
- 1x HDMI
- 1x Headphone & microphone combo jack
- WWAN SIM (upgradable)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 307.7 mm x 209.8 mm x 12.1 mm / 12.1" x 8.3" x 0.70"
- Starting at 2.49 lbs (1.13 kg)
- Lenovo X280 Ultrabook Laptop
- Power adapter
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Delivery: Monday-Friday (2-5 Working Days)
- Fast Delivery: Monday-Friday (1-2 Working Days)
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
Delivery services may take longer if you live in remote areas like the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland. As a result, Next Day service may not be guaranteed.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished
product with a 12 Month Warranty
as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
WHO IS COVERED? This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales invoice is required for warranty service.
WHAT IS COVERED? In the event of your PC hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (afile corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.