Performance You Can Count On
With the responsiveness and efficiency of 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors, the Lenovo ThinkPad T470 lets you switch effortlessly between your favorite apps—increasing your productivity, creativity, or entertainment levels along the way.
Super Fast SSD Storage
Unlike a regular mechanical hard drive, a Solid-State Drive (SSD) has no moving parts and performs faster—including booting up (nearly 3X quicker), opening files (as much as 30% faster), and transferring files (around 200 MB/s, compared to 50-120 MB/s). As well as being quieter, it’s also more reliable, more rugged, and more secure.
Tested for Battle, Built for Success
Every ThinkPad laptop undergoes 12 stringent military tests and over 200 quality checks. So, you can rest easy knowing that your T470 is more than capable of surviving the bumps and bruises of everyday life.
Easy to set up and roll out, the T470 is also quick to service, upgrade, and secure. From an everyday user to an IT technician, this business laptop is designed to make life (and work) easier for everyone.
Less Really is More
The T470 is available with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Signature Edition. Now, you can say goodbye to unwanted trial ware, apps, or distractions. And hello to a faster laptop, from startup to shut down and everything in-between.
Make Light Work of Long Days
With its two batteries and Power Bridge technology, the T470 gives you greater flexibility and up to 18 hours of power on a single charge. That's more than enough juice to help you burn the midnight oil or binge-watch your favorite show.
*All battery life claims are approximate and based on results using both the MobileMark® 2014 battery-life benchmark tests. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use.
For On-the-Go Productivity and Entertainment
Weighing around 1.58 kg and just 19.95 mm thin, the T470 gives you portability, without sacrificing performance. Its 14.0" FHD display delivers sharp, vibrant visuals—perfect for working on the go or kicking back to enjoy a movie.
Look Sharp, Sound Sharper
The T470 has an HD web camera and dual array microphones (with background noise reduction) as standard—ideal for whether you're on a call in a busy open plan office or a bustling coffee shop.
Clearer Desk, Clearer Thinking
Ultra-fast and very secure, the ThinkPad WiGig Dock (optional) can connect effortlessly, wirelessly, and instantly to your T470 and all its peripherals, such as a monitor or backup storage device. Simply place your laptop within six feet of the dock and it will do the rest. As well as reducing desktop clutter, this easy-to-use dock can even power all your other devices.
Rest Easy Wherever Life Takes You
The T470 comes with a worldwide warranty as standard, enabling you to seek expert assistance and help in 160 countries across the globe.
Enhanced TrackPad and TrackPoint
By constantly listening to our customers, we have been able to refine the T470’s TrackPad and TrackPoint. With an improved design that lessens jumps or gaps when scrolling, these pointing devices offer a smoother, cleaner, and more accurate experience. Together with the award-winning ergonomic ThinkPad keyboard, the T470 will soon help you make light work of hard work
Prepare to Be Thunderstruck
The T470 includes Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3—the technology that brings lightning-fast Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps. Connect a cable from your USB-C port to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled device, and get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other port type, while also supplying power. So you get Thunderbolt, USB-C, and DisplayPort. Plus, you can even output to two 4K displays with the Thunderbolt Dock.
With the need to stay ahead of the pack, businesses need to invest in the best innovations, like these reliable notebooks from Lenovo.
The Lenovo ThinkPad T470 Laptop is one of those innovative machines that reinforces the way you handle your daily work. Packed with the Intel Core i5-6300U Dual-Core Processor with a speed of 2.4GHz, this notebook ensures an impressive processing power to support the operation of various programs and apps while preventing breakdowns from occurring. It also comes equipped with an astounding memory of 8GB DDR4 to aid with multitasking and 256GB of SSD storage which takes in your most valuable data and files while providing faster system boot-ups.Aside from this, the Lenovo ThinkPad T470 is furnished with a 14" with a resolution of HD 1366x768. It is armed with Intel HD Graphics 520, an integrated webcam, four USB ports, and runs on Windows 10 Professional 64-bit operating system which offers a user-friendly interface.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 14" 1366x768 (HD) Display and Intel HD Graphics 520; delivers vivid visuals capabilities
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM; enables you to have faster and smoother performance
- 256GB SSD; provides ample storage for your files and applications
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit; provides the core features that suits your needs
- WLAN; provides extremely low-energy wireless connectivity
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit with COA license
- Recovery option: Recovery Tools to repair or reinstall Windows back to factory settings or to create a system recovery USB Flash Drive
- Antivirus: ESET Internet Security worth £39.99 For FREE
- Other preinstalled software: Skype, Adobe PDF Reader
- Extras: 30 day Free Trial of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint preinstalled
- Screen: 14" HD (1366 x 768) Antiglare
- Processor: 6th Gen Intel Core i5-6300U 2.40GHz (3M Cache up to 3.00GHz)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4
- Hard Disk: 256GB Solid State Drive
- Optical Drive: None
- Graphics Device:Intel HD Graphics 520
- Sound Card: Realtek ALC3268, High Definition Audio
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 (Always On)
- 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2/Thunderbolt 3/DisplayPort (Power Delivery)
- 1x HDMI
- 1x LAN
- 1x Dock
- 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Memory Card Reader: 4 in 1 (SD Card, MultiMediaCard, SDHC Card, SDXC Card)
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac,
- Network Interface: Gigabit Ethernet
- Webcam: Integrated, 720p Camera
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 13.3 in x 9.2 in x 0.8 in
- Weight: 3.84 lbs
- ThinkPad T470 Laptop
- Power adapter
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Delivery: Monday-Friday (2-5 Working Days)
- Fast Delivery: Monday-Friday (1-2 Working Days)
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
Delivery services may take longer if you live in remote areas like the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland. As a result, Next Day service may not be guaranteed.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished
product with a 12 Month Warranty
as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
WHO IS COVERED? This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales invoice is required for warranty service.
WHAT IS COVERED? In the event of your PC hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (afile corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.