Acer Aspire 5740-333G32Mn Laptop Core i3 2.13GHz, 3GB Ram, 320GB, Windows 7Product Code: 132
Get the sure ticket to high-def cinematic fun and powerful mobile performance! With the Aspire 5740, riveting action, realistic audio and rich visuals play like a true theater. And, complementing the brilliant performance is the dazzling glow of Acer's Gemstone notebook design - sure to capture attention wherever you go.
Computer has original Windows 7 Home Premium loaded with COA(license). all drivers installed
- AVG Antivirus, OpenOffice (word processing, spreadsheets etc.) preinstalled -
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium preinstalled w/ COA license on case
- Processor: Inel Core i3 330m (2.13GHz) Dual-Core
- Memory: 3073MB (3GB) Ram DDR3
- Hard Drive: 320GB
- Optical Drive: DVD-SuperMulti DL Rewriter
- LAN, Wireless, Webcam
- 15.6" HD 1366 x 768 pixel resolution, high-brightness (220-nit) Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit TFT LCD, supporting simultaneous multi-window viewing via Acer GridVista
- 16.7 million colours
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 8 ms high-def response time
- 60% color gamut
- I/O Interface:
- 5-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, MS, MS PRO, xD)
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI port with HDCP support
- 1x external display (VGA) port
- 1x Headphone/speaker/line-out jack
- 1x Microphone-in jack
- Line-in jack
- 1x Modem (RJ-11) port
- 1x Ethernet (RJ-45) port
- 1x DC-in jack for AC adapter
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||2.13 GHz|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||6 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
All laptops come with battery and ac adapter.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.