Toshiba Tecra M10-10H 14.1" Core 2 Duo P8400 2GB 160GB DVDRW Windows 7 Laptop (Refurbished)Product Code: 20042
Toshiba Tecra M10-10H Notebook PC – 14.1" WXGA+ TFT (1440 x 900) Display, Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2.26 GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, DVD-ReWriter, Fingerprint reader, Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit preinstalled including COA license + Restore Partition (to reinstall Windows back to factory settings) and Recovery tools (to create a system recovery DVDs or USB Flash Drive)
Backed by an Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2.26 GHz processor and 2 GB of DDR2 RAM, this Tecra M10-10H delivers power fo all of your applications. The Tecra M10-10H features a 160 GB hard drive for storing data files, multimedia and more.
Experience high quality viewing with the 14.1-inch widescreen LCD display. With the Tecra M10-10H, you can burn CDs/DVDs and watch DVD movies with the DVD-ReWriter drive. Get online via Intel 82567LM Gigabit Ethernet or integated modem. Get wireless connectivity with Intel WiFi Link 5100 AGN Wireless LAN and Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR technology.
Protect your user account with the built-in fingerprint reader. Use the Bridge Media Adapter to transfer digital content from SD, MMC, MS and xD-Picture flash cards to share with friends. The Tecrs M10-10H includes plenty of I/O ports including USB 2.0 for easy connection to external devices!
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit preinstalled with COA (Certificate of Authenticity) license
- Recovery option: Restore Partition (to reinstall Windows back to factory settings) and Recovery tools (to create a system recovery DVDs or USB Flash Drive)
- Other preinstalled software: Open Office, Windows Live Essentials 2012, Microsoft Security Essentials, Adobe PDF Reader, Flash Player
- General Features:
- 14.1-inch diagonal widescreen TFT LCD display (1440 x 900 native resolution)
- Titanium silver color
- Mobile Intel PM45 Express chipset
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2.26 GHz processor (3 MB L2 cache, 1066 MHz FSB)
- 2 GB DDR2 RAM (supports up to 4 GB)
- 160 GB Serial ATA hard drive
- Mobile Intel GMA 4500MHD
- Integrated audio with built-in stereo speakers
- Intel 82567LM Gigabit Network connection
- Intel WiFi Link 5100 AGN (802.11a/g/n Wireless LAN)
- Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Bridge Media Adapter
- Fingerprint reader
- Security lock slot
- 86-key keyboard
- Toshiba Accupoint II and TouchPad dual pointing device
- Supported Media:
- Secure Digital (SD)
- MultiMedia Card (MMC)
- Memory Stick (MS)
- Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO)
- xD-Picture card
- Expansion Slots:
- One (1) Type II PC card slot
- One (1) Smart card reader
- I/O Ports:
- One (1) 9-pin serial port
- One (1) 15-pin VGA port
- Three (3) USB 2.0 ports
- One (1) eSATA/USB 2.0 combo with sleep and charge
- One (1) IEEE 1394 4-pin FireWire port
- One (1) RJ-11 modem port
- One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet jack
- One (1) 3.5 mm Microphone in jack
- One (1) 3.5 mm Headphone out jack
- One (1) Docking connector
- W x D x H : 336.8 x 245.0 x 36.4 (front) / 38.4 (rear) mm
- Weight: starting at 2.44 kg
- Toshiba Tecra M10-10H Laptop
- Power adapter
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||1.80 GHz|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Operating System Edition||Home Premium|
|Graphics Processing Type||Integrated/On-Board Graphics|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
All laptops come with battery and ac adapter.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.