Dell Latitude E6400 Core 2 Duo P8600 2.40GHz 2GB DVD+RW 14.1" LED Webcam Windows 7 LaptopProduct Code: 6990
Enjoy solid performance for all your computing needs with the Dell Latitude E6400 Core 2 Duo P8600 2.40 GHz Laptop!
This Dell Latitude E6400 14.1-inch notebook is powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.40 GHz dual-core processor and 2 GB of DDR2 memory. The 80 GB hard drive provides the storage space you need for your music, games, videos, photos, and other critical data. Plus, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32-bit is pre-installed!
Access and copy CDs and DVDs media with the DVD-ReWriter drive. Surf the Internet and work online at your local coffee shop with the Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 Wireless LAN. When you're at home, feel free to plug in with the integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
Work and play without too much eye strain thanks to the 14.1-inch widescreen LCD display. A built-in handle makes it easy to carry anywhere. Get your work done at home or on the road with this durable Dell Latitude E6400 notebook!
- Intel Core 2 Duo T8600 2.40GHz processor
- 2GB DDR2 memory, DVD-ReWriter
- OS preinstalled: Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional preinstalled w/COA license and Installation Disk
- Other Preinstalled Software: Open Office, Windows Live Essentials 2011, Microsoft Security Essentials, Adobe PDF Reader, Flash Player
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.40 GHz dual-core processor (3 MB Intel Smart Cache, 1066 MHz FSB)
- Intel 45 Express chipset
- 2 GB DDR2 RAM
- 80 GB Serial ATA hard drive
- DVD-ReWriter drive
- Graphics Card: Intel Extreme
- Sound Card: High Definition audio codec w/built-in high-quality speakers
- Network Card: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Wireless: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 802.11n wireless LAN
- 2-in-1 card reader
- Spill-resistant keyboard with touchpad and trackstick
- Cable lock slot
- Power, Mute, Volume up/down buttons
- Webcam: Integrated HD video webcam
- 14.1-inch HD LED LCD display
- Expansion Slots:
- One (1) ExpressCard/34
- One (1) SmartCard slot
- I/O Ports:
- One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet jack
- Four (2) USB 2.0 ports (one eSATA/USB combo)
- One (1) 3.5mm Headphone
- One (1) 3.5mm Microphone jack
- One (1) 15-pin VGA port
- One (1) Docking connector
- Power Specifications:
- Input: 19.5V, 4.62A
- Unit Dimensions:
- 1.2 x 13.19 x 9.37-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Weight: > 4.34 lbs
- Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop
- Genuine Windows 7 Pro installation disk
- Power adapter
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||2.40 GHz|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||6 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
All laptops come with battery and ac adapter.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.