Lenovo ThinkCentre M90p MT Core i5-660 4GB 320GB Windows 7 Professional 64Bit Desktop PC ComputerProduct Code: 24090
Refurbished Lenovo ThinkCentre M90p MT (5498-WC2) Business PC - Intel Core i5-660 3.33GHz Dual-Core Processor (4M Cache), 4GB DDR3, 320GB 7200RPM Hard Drive, DVD-ReWriter, Intel HD Graphics, Gigabit Ethernet, Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64Bit preinstalled w/COA license + Restore Partition (to reinstall Windows back to factory settings) and Recovery tools (to create a system recovery DVDs or USB Flash Drive)
Powerful and compact, this Lenovo ThinkCentre M90p Micro Tower Desktop PC is the ideal choice for home and office computer users!
The ThinkCentre M90p is powered by an Intel Core i5-660 3.30 GHz Dual-Core processor and 4 GB DDR3 RAM. Store your documents and media files on the roomy 320 GB SATA hard drive. Backup data on DVDs and CDs, and play DVD movies with the DVD±RW drive.
Connect to a high-speed network with Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet LAN! Expand with one PCI Express x16 slot, PCIe x1 and two PCI slots! USB, DisplayPort, serial, and audio ports are provided for connecting a variety of PC devices! With Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64Bit already pre-installed, this Lenovo ThinkCentre M91p Small Form Factor Desktop PC is ready for fast computing!
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit with COA license
- Recovery option: Restore Partition (to reinstall Windows back to factory settings) and Recovery tools (to create a system recovery DVDs or USB Flash Drive)
- Other preinstalled software: Open Office, Windows Live Essentials 2012, Microsoft Security Essentials, Adobe PDF Reader, Flash Player
- Small Form Factor
- Intel Core i5-660 3.33 GHz Dual-Core processor
- Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Intel Virtualization Technology
- Intel Q57 Express chipset
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 320 GB SATA hard drive
- DVD±RW SATA drive
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- Integrated audio
- No modem
- Integrated Intel 82578DM Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Power button
- Power and HDD LEDs
- Motherboard Features:
- One (1) PCI Express x16 slot
- One (1) PCI Express x1 slot
- Two (2) PCI slots
- Four (4) 240-pin DIMM sockets
- Four (4) SATA ports (two occupied)
- Front I/O Ports:
- Two (2) USB ports
- One (1) 3.5 mm Microphone in jack
- One (1) 3.5 mm Headphone out jack
- Rear I/O Ports:
- No PS/2 ports!
- One (1) 9-pin serial port
- One (1) 15-pin VGA port
- Six (6) USB jacks
- One (1) DisplayPort port
- One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet jack
- One (1) 3.5 mm Line-in audio jack
- One (1 3.5 mm Line-out audio jack
- One (1) 3.5 mm Microphone in
- Unit Dimensions:
- Width 6.9 in
- Depth17.4 in
- Height16.3 in
- ThinkCentre M90p 5498-WC2 Micro Tower Business PC
|Price View||Price Range|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Graphics Processing Type||Integrated/On-Board Graphics|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.