Lenovo Thinkcentre M58p Quad Core Q8400 4GB 500GB Windows 7 Professional Desktop PC ComputerProduct Code: 20198
Lenovo ThinkCentre M58p Business PC - Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 Processor (4M Cache, 2.66 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB), 4GB DDR3, 500GB Hard Drive, DVD-Rom, Intel GMA 4500, Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64Bit preinstalled w/COA license + Restore Partition (to reinstall Windows back to factory settings) and Recovery tools (to create a system recovery DVDs or USB Flash Drive)
Expand your business computing capabilities with the Lenovo ThinkCentre M58p 6138-DV1 Desktop PC.
Providing you with a reliable system performance for you to carry out your computing tasks with ease, this desktop PC is equipped with an Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66 GHz processor and 4GB of DDR3 memory. It has a 500GB Hard Drive for you to be able to save your important files and documents. For enhanced visual performance, it is integrated with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 GPU; providing you with clear and crisp images.
With a total of eight USB ports, connecting various USB devices such as flash drives and external hard drives is a breeze. Top it all off with an RJ-45 port to connect to your office’s Ethernet LAN, and you have the perfect desktop PC for your business needs. Get the Lenovo ThinkCentre M58p 6138-DV1 Desktop PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66 GHz processor; ensures you of a reliable system performance that will surely deliver during intense multitasking
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; enhances the system speed to keep it running smoothly even with multiple programs and applications in use
- 500GB Hard Drive; offers sufficient space for you to save your important files and documents
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500; assists in providing you with outstanding visuals
- Eight USB ports; provides enough space to accommodate a variety of USB devices
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN; easily connects to networks for a problem-free Internet access
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit with COA license
- Recovery option: Restore Partition (to reinstall Windows back to factory settings) and Recovery tools (to create a system recovery DVDs or USB Flash Drive)
- Other preinstalled software: Open Office, Windows Live Essentials 2012, Microsoft Security Essentials, Adobe PDF Reader, Flash Player
- Micro Tower chassis
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q8600 2.66 GHz Processor
- 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 500 GB Serial ATA hard drive
- DVD-Rom drive
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500
- Integrated high defintion audio
- Integrated Intel 82567LM Gigabit Ethernet
- Motherboard Features:
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 full-height
- 1 x PCIe x1 full-height
- 2 x PCI full-height
- I/O Ports:
- 8 x USB 2.0 ( 2 in front )
- 2 x microphone ( 1 in front )
- 1 x headphones ( 1 in front )
- 1 x serial
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x audio line-out
- 1 x audio line-in
- Unit Dimensions:
- Width: 6.9 in
- Depth: 17.3 in
- Height: 15.8 in
- Weight: 24.3 lbs
- ThinkCentre M58p Business PC
|Price View||Price Range|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Graphics Processing Type||Integrated/On-Board Graphics|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.