HP XW6200 Workstation Xeon 3.4GHz 160GB DVD Windows 7 Professional (Refurbished)Product Code: 128
HP XW6200 Workstation, Intel Xeon Processor 3.40GHz Processor, 2GB Ram, 160GB, DVD-Rom Drive, Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit preinstalled including COA license + Restore Partition (to reinstall Windows back to factory settings) and Recovery tools (to create a system recovery DVDs or USB Flash Drive)
Get all the essentials you need to stay productive with this HP xw6200 Workstation Minitower PC!
Powered by one Intel Xeon 3.4 GHz processor, the xw6200 lets you breeze through your business applications with ease. Storage is provided by the 160 GB hard drive. Plus, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional is pre-installed!
Play or watch your favorite DVD/CDs with the DVD-ROM drive. View two monitors at the same time with the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 280 dual DVI PCI Express video card! Connect to networks and the Internet with the Broadcom BCM5751 Gigabit Ethernet!
With three available drive bays, four PCI card slots and one PCI Express card slot, you can easily add extra drives and expansion cards. Use the USB 2.0, serial, parallel and audio ports to connect printers, speakers, flash drives and other compatible devices!
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit with COA license
- Recovery option: Restore Partition (to reinstall Windows back to factory settings) and Recovery tools (to create a system recovery DVDs or USB Flash Drive)
- Other preinstalled software: Open Office, Windows Live Essentials 2012, Microsoft Security Essentials, Adobe PDF Reader, Flash Player
- General Features:
- Intel Xeon 3400DP 3.4 GHz processors (Motherboard support 2x CPU, 1x installed)
- 2 GB PC2-3200 DDR2 RAM (supports up to 8 GB)
- 160 GB SATA hard drive
- DVD-ROM drive
- No floppy drive
- Graphics Card: Nvidia Quadro NVS 280 PCI-Express x16 video card (DMS-59 with DVI splitter cable)
- Sound Card: Integrated AC'97 audio
- Network Card: Integrated Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet
- Motherboard Features:
- One (1) PCI Express x16 slot
- One (1) PCI Express x8 slot (x4 electrically)
- Four (4) PCI slots
- Two (2) SATA ports with RAID 0 or 1 capability
- Four (4) 240-pin DIMM sockets
- Front I/O Ports:
- Two (2) USB 2.0
- One (1) Microphone
- One (1) Headphone
- Rear I/O Ports:
- Two (2) PS/2
- One (1) 9-pin serial
- Two (2) DVI-I
- One (1) S-Video
- One (1) 25-pin parallel
- Six (6) USB 2.0
- One (1) Line-in audio
- One (1) Line-out audio
- One (1) Microphone
- One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet jack
- Case Features:
- Two (2) 5.25-inch external drive bays (one occupied)
- One (1) 3.5-inch external drive bay
- Two (2) 3.5-inch internal drive bays (one occupied)
- 500-watt power supply (100 - 240V, 47/66Hz, 9A)
- Unit Dimensions:
- 17.35 x 6.5 x 17.32-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- XW6200 Desktop PC
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||3.40 GHz|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||6 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.