Dell Precision 670 Workstation Xeon 3.0GHz 2GB 80GB DVD Windows 7 Professional 64Bit (Refurbished)Product Code: 487
Dell Precision 670 offers an incredibly rich feature set with excellent price/performance. Powerful Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® processors combine with other productivity-enhancing technologies in the Dell Precision™ 670 Workstation to deliver a highly-scalable solution for complex environments requiring outstanding performance, expandability and reliability
What it Is and Why You Need It:
- Powerful, full-featured with Dual Intel Xeon Processors Support and 1GB RAM Memory
- Designed to deliver maximum performance for demanding 32-bit and 64-bit applications
- Highly expandable chassis that can continue to scale as your computing needs evolve
- Optimized for performance
As a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher we will supply you with Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 installed. We will provide the COA Sticker with Genuine product key. You will also be provided with an Recovery partition created and Recovery Tools so you can reinstall the operating system in the future.
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit with COA license
- Recovery option: Restore Partition (to reinstall Windows back to factory settings) and Recovery tools (to create a system recovery DVDs or USB Flash Drive)
- Other preinstalled software: Open Office, Windows Live Essentials 2012, Microsoft Security Essentials, Adobe PDF Reader, Flash Player
- Product Description: Dell Precision 670 Workstation
- Motherboard Chipset: Intel E7525
- Processor: Intel Xeon 3.0GHz 64-Bit Processor (1 CPU Installed)
- RAM: 2048 MB (2GB) ( installed), Maximum 16GB
- Storage Controller: SATA and IDE
- Floppy Drive: yes
- Hard Drive: 80 GB
- Optical Storage: DVD-Rom
- Graphics Controller: Nvidia Quadro FX 540 128MB PCI-Express x16 Card (DVI, VGA output)
- Audio Output: Integrated Sound Card AC97 - Sound Blaster emulation
- Networking: Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit network interface with ASF 1.03 support as defined by DMTF
- SCSI controller: Integrated U320 SCSI
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows XP Professional 32Bit with COA license on case
- Expansion Slots
- one (1) PCI
- three (3) PCIX
- one (1) PCI Express x16
- one (1) PCI Express x4
- Serial: two 9-pin connector; 16550C-compatible
- Parallel: one 25-hole connector (bidirectional)
- IEEE 1394a: two 6-pin connectors
- Network adapter: RJ45 connector
- PS/2 (keyboard and mouse): 6-pin mini-DIN
- USB: two front-panel and six back-panel USB 2.0–compliant connectors
- Audio: Three connectors for line-in, line-out, and microphone on back panel; one speaker/headphone and one microphone connector on the front panel
- System Board connectors
- Primary IDE: 40-pin connector on PCI local bus
- Secondary IDE: 40-pin connector on PCI local bus
- Serial ATA (SATA_0 and SATA_1): 7-pin connector
- Floppy: 34-pin connector
- Fan: 5-pin connector
- SCSI: 68-pin connector
- I/O panel: 34-pin connector
- USB/IEEE 1394a: 16-pin connector
- CD drive audio interface: 4-pin connector
- Power_1 connector: 24-pin connector
- Power_2 connector: 20 pin connector
- Telephony (MODEM): 4-pin connector
- Height: 49.1 cm (19.3 inches), Width: 22.2 cm (8.7 inches), Depth: 48.8 cm (19.2 inches)
- Weight: 19 kg (42 lb)
- Package Includes
- One Dell Precision 670 Worstation only
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||3.00 GHz|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
International Delivery (not including customs processing)
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
Goods are despatched Monday – Friday only.
Sending goods outside the United Kingdom may result in additional local customs clearance charges and taxes. Failure to pay these charges and taxes on arrival will result in the goods being returned to us. In such instances we may refund your order and delivery fees but retain a re-processing fee to cover the return costs and customs processing fees.
Changes from 1st January 2021 – Brexit
On 1st January 2021 the UK left the EU. A consequence of this is that goods purchased from the UK for delivery in the EU are now subject to additional duties and taxes as well as increased shipping costs. To our European customers we offering following delivery option:
Delivery Only Service – we will deliver your order excluding any customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes. When the goods arrive in your country you will be contacted by the delivery company to pay these additional costs directly to them before final delivery as the importer of record.
Delivery is processed under the ‘Delivery at Place’ (DAP) Incoterm.
We would advise you to check the cost of delivery before making purchase as the customs clearance fees, import charges and taxes can amount to quite a significant cost.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.