Lenovo Thinkcentre M57p 9088 Quad Q6600 Desktop PC ComputerProduct Code: 939
Lenovo Thinkcentre M57p 9088-CTO, Intel Core 2 Quad (2.40GHz), 2GB Ram, 160GB Hard Drive, DVD+/-RW Rewriter Drive, Windows Vista Home Basic, Desktop PC Computer
Lenovo ThinkCentre M57p series offers models with the latest Intel processors and TPM Security Chip. All models include ThinkVantage Technologies and are Microsoft Windows Vista capable. ThinkCentre M57 systems offer industry-leading technologies, excellent management capabilities and IBM service and support. The Lenovo ThinkCentre M57p 9088 Desktop features 2 GB of RAM and an 160 GB hard drive for all your applications. Pick one up today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Powered by an Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz Processor
- 2048MB DDR2 667MHz Memory (upgradeable to up to 8GB)
- 160GB Serial-ATA Hard Disk Drive and DVD-ReWriter Optical Drive
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 and Gigabit Ethernet
Computer has original Windows Vista preinstalled with COA(license). all drivers installed
- AVG Antivirus, OpenOffice (word processing, spreadsheets etc.) preinstalled -
- General Features:
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic preinstalled with COA license on case
- Intel 2 Quad 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM (supports up to 8 GB)
- 160 GB SATA hard drive
- DVD-Rewriter drive
- No floppy drive
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 with up to 256 MB shared memory
- ALC662 Soundcard Integrated
- Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps Integrated
- Motherboard Features:
- 4 memory - DIMM 240-pin
- 2 ( 2 ) x PCI - half-length, full-height
- 1 ( 1 ) x PCI Express x1 - half-length, full-height
- 1 ( 0 ) x processor - LGA775 Socket
- 1 ( 1 ) x PCI Express x16 - half-length, full-height
- I/O Ports:
- 8 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A ( 2 in front )
- 2 x microphone - input - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ( 1 in front )
- 1 x headphones - output - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ( 1 in front )
- 1 x serial - RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x parallel - IEEE 1284 (EPP/ECP) - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25)
- 1 x keyboard - generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style)
- 1 x mouse - generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style)
- 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x display / video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x audio - line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio - line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- Unit Dimensions:
- 6.9" x 17" x 15.7" (W x D x H)
- Package includes
- Lenovo Thinkcentre M57p Desktop PC
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||2.40 GHz|
|Operating System Edition||Home Basic|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||3 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.