HP Compaq DC7100 CMT P4 HT 3.0GHz 1GB DVD Desktop PC ComputerProduct Code: 658
This HP Compaq dc7100 CMT Tower System features the power and performance you need to get things done! Backed by an Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz processor with HT Technology and 1024 MB RAM, the dc7100 CMT can help you breeze through applications! A 160GB hard drive provides storage space for your media library and plays host to Microsoft Windows XP Professional!
Use the DVD-ROM drive to access CD and DVD media. Connect the dc7100 CMT to a high speed network using its integrated Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit ethernet!
There is plenty of room for expansion with one PCI Express x16 slot, one PCI Express x1 slot and two PCI slots. Plus, the motherboard features four SATA connectors for adding high speed SATA drives!
Add a multitude of devices such as external drives, keyboard, mouse, card readers and more using the front and rear I/O ports.
Computer has original Windows XP Pro loaded with COA(license). all drivers installed
- AVG Antivirus, OpenOffice (word processing, spreadsheets etc.), Power DVD preinstalled -
- General Features:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional pre-installed w/CoA
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 530 3.0 GHz processor with HT technology
- Chipset: Intel 915G Express chipset
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM (supports up to 4 GB)
- Hard Drive: 160 GB hard drive
- Primary Drive: DVD-ROM Drive, Floppy drive(not included)
- Graphics Card: Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900
- Sound Card: Integrated AC97 audio with internal speaker
- Network Card: Integrated Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit ethernet
- Motherboard Features:
- One (1) PCI Express x16 slot
- One (1) PCI Express x1 slot
- Two (2) PCI slots
- Four (4) DIMM sockets
- Four (4) on-board SATA connectors
- Front I/O ports:
- Two (2) USB 2.0 ports
- Headphone in
- Microphone in
- Rear I/O ports:
- Two (2) PS/2 ports
- One (1) 9-pin Serial port
- One (1) Parallel port
- One (1) 15-pin VGA port
- Six (6) USB 2.0 ports
- One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet port
- Microphone, Line in, Line out
- Case Features:
- Three (3) 5.25-inch external drive bays (one occupied)
- One (1) 3.5-inch external drive bay (not occupied)
- Two (2) 3.5-inch internal drive bays (one occupied)
- Power Supply: 340W, Input: 100-240V 6A
- Unit Dimensions:
- 17.6 x 6.75 x 17.5-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Package Inludes
- dc7100 CMT base unit only
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||3.00 GHz|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||3 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.