Dell Precision 490 Workstation Dual Xeon 5120 Dual-Core 250GB Windows 7 Professional 64bitProduct Code: 15438
Dell Precision 490 Workstation, Two (2) Intel Xeon 5120 1.86GHz Dual-Core Processors (4M Cache, 1.86 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB each), 2GB Ram, 250GB Hard Drive, nVidia Quadro NVS 285, DVD-ReWriter Drive, Windows 7 Professional 64bit preinstalled w/COA license, Restore Partition + Installation Disk included
- Buy 2 for £174.90 £145.75 each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for £169.90 £141.58 each and save 6%
Fast Performing Workstation PC!
Powered by two Intel Xeon 5120 1.86 GHz dual-core processors and 2 GB of DDR2 RAM, this Dell Precision 490 Workstation can handle all of your home and business applications! The 250 GB hard drive offers ample storage to install an operating system and other applications!
Install applications and record to DVD and CD media with the DVD±RW drive. Get excellent video performance for all your business applications with the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 285 128MB with dual VGA Splitter cable. Network connectivity is fast and easy with the integrated Broadcom 575 Gigabit Ethernet!
For future upgrades, this workstation comes equipped with two PCI Express x8 slots, two PCI-X slots, one PCI slot, an extra 5.25-inch drive bay and a 3.5-inch drive bay!
- OS preinstalled: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64bit preinstalled with COA license, Restore Partition + Genuine Installation Disk included
- Other preinstalled software: Open Office, Windows Live Essentials 2012, Microsoft Security Essentials, Adobe PDF Reader, Flash Player
Graphics GPU Features
Powered by NVIDIA® Quadro NVS 285
Support Large & High Resolution
Dual-link VGA or DVI able to drive the industry’s largest & highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600
- General Features:
- Two (2) Intel Xeon 5120 1.86 GHz dual-core processors (1066 MHz FSB Speed, 4 MB L2 cache)
- Intel 5000X chipset
- 2 GB DDR2 Fully Buffered ECC RAM (supports up to 32 GB)
- 250 GB SATA hard drive
- DVD±RW drive
- No floppy drive
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 285 128 MB PCI Express video card (DMS-59 output, include 2x VGA splitter cable)
- Sound Card: Integrated High Definition Audio with Sigmatel STAC9200 High Definition Audio CODEC and Intel ESB2’s AC97/High Definition digital controller
- Network Card: Integrated Broadcom 575 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual-orientation Desktop
- Motherboard Features:
- One (1) PCI Express x16 slot (occupied)
- Two (2) PCI Express x8 slots wired as x4
- Two (2) 64-bit/100 MHz PCI-X slots
- One (1) 32-bit/33 MHz PCI slot
- Five (5) SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports with RAID 0, 1 and 5 (two one occupied)
- Eight (8) 240-pin DDR2 DIMM sockets
- Front I/O Ports:
- Two (2) USB 2.0 ports
- One (1) 3.5 mm Microphone in jack
- One (1) 3.5 mm Headphone out jack
- Rear I/O Ports:
- Two (2) PS/2 ports
- Two (2) 9-pin serial ports
- Two (2) DVI-I ports (on video card)
- One (1) S-Video port (on video card)
- One (1) 25-pin parallel port
- Five (5) USB 2.0 ports
- One (1) 3.5 mm Line-in audio jack
- One (1) 3.5 mm Line-out audio jack
- One (1) RJ-45 Ethernet jack
- Case Features:
- Two (2) 5.25-inch external drive bays (one occupied)
- One (1) 3.5-inch external drive bay
- Two (2) 3.5-inch internal drive bays (one occupied)
- 700-watt power supply (100 - 240V, 50/60Hz)
- Unit Dimensions:
- Mini-tower (vertical) orientation: 17.64 x 6.73 x 18.54-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Desktop (horizontal) orientation: 6.73 x 17.64 x 18.54-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Precision 490 Workstation
- DMS-59 to 2x VGA splitter cable for graphics card
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit installation disk
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||1.86 GHz|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Operating System Edition||Professional|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||12 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
The products have no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. The products in most cases will be packaged in a generic box and come with the accessories that may be generic, with exceptions, if any, mentioned on the product detail page. As used equipment, there may be small signs of use.
Power lead not included, can be included on request. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.