Apple Power Mac G5 A1177 (Late 2005) DUAL 2.0GHz 2GB Ram 500GB HDD DVD-RWProduct Code: 334
The Power Macintosh G5 Dual Core (2.0) are the first and last Power Macintosh G5 models to use dual core PowerPC 970MP (G5) processors, which have two independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip.
The Power Macintosh G5 Dual Core (2.0) is powered by a single "dual core" 2.0 GHz PowerPC 970MP (G5) processor with dual optimized AltiVec "Velocity Engine" vector processing units (one per core), four double-precision FPUs (two per core), 1 MB of on-chip level 2 cache on each core, and a 1.0 GHz frontside system bus.
Connectivity includes USB 2.0, FireWire "400" and "800", a single-link DVI and a dual-link DVI port, optical digital audio in/out, two independent Gigabit Ethernet ports, and support for AirPort Extreme (802.11g) and Bluetooth 2.0+EDR.
All of the "multiple core" equipped Power Macintosh G5 models have three open PCI-Express (PCIe) expansion slots. The Power Macintosh G5 Dual Core (2.0) uses the same easy-to-upgrade "anodized aluminum alloy" case as all other Power Macintosh G5 models with the same removable side panel for easy access to internal components. Likewise, it is divided into four different thermal zones with nine computer-controlled fans for optimum cooling.
Model: Power Mac G5 Late 2005
Model Number: A1177
Processor Type: PowerPC G5
Number of processors: 2
500 GB Hard Drive
nVidia GeForce 6600LE 128MB PCI-Express x16 graphics card
DVD-Rewriter DL Drive
3x PCIe slots
Color: Silver Tower
Dimensions: 20.1" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 18.7" (D)
Weight: Product Weight: 65lbs. Shipping Weight: 70lbs.
Manuals and system discs?
Restore cd and Manuals are not included. You can, however download the PDF manual for this model (click here)
What software is installed on the system?
Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard preinstalled
|Price View||Price Range|
|Processor speed||2.00 GHz|
|Condition Comment||Full working order|
|Warranty||30 Day RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
Please note this system may have slight scratches/blemishes that do not affect the functioning of this computer. As with any used product, some minor scratches, dings, or imperfections may be present, and these minor cosmetic defects are not covered under the 30 day warranty.
Power lead not included. Unless expressly mentioned in the description, there will be no other parts included with the item. This includes items such as restore cd's, driver disks, cables, manuals, warranty cards.
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.