Archos Arnova 10 G2 10" Touchscreen Tablet 4GB Camera SD Card WiFi Bluetooth 1080P HDProduct Code: 5558
Archos Arnova 10 G2 10" Touchscreen Tablet, 4GB, SD Card, WiFi, Bluetooth, 1080P HD, Camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Powered by a super-fast 1 GHz processor, the ARNOVA 10 G2 comes with an ultra-responsive multi-touch screen and is optimized Android™ 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. This smart combination between high performance hardware and intuitive software will offer you many ways to use your tablet. Browse the web smoother than ever before and play HD videos in Full HD 1080p1 quality.
Access a whole new world of Android™ applications and games. Everything is possible with the ARNOVA 10 G2 and still with ARNOVA affordability.
The ARNOVA 10 G2 features a large 10-inch touchscreen. Thanks to the crisp 1024 x 600 pixel display in 16:9 ratio you can surf the web just like on a PC or watch your full HD videos the way they’re meant to be seen. The powerful 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor sits inside an extra-slim 12 mm body weighing only 540 grams meaning that your ARNOVA 10 G2 is perfect to gather around on the sofa at home or slip into a carry case for when on the go.
|Capacity||• Flash memory: 4 GB
• Extendable via micro SDHC Slot
|Operating system||• ANDROID™ 2.3 “Gingerbread”|
|Processor||• ARM Cortex A8 1 GHz|
|Display characteristics||• 10.1” capacitive multitouch screen, TFT LCD, 16 million colors
• screen resolution : 1024 x 600
|Video Playback1||• H.264 up to 1080p resolution – 30 fps / 5 Mbps.
• MPEG-42 – 30 fps / 2.5 Mbps.
• Realvideo™ up to 720p resolution – 30 fps / 2.5 Mbps.
With the above codecs, the device can play video files with the following extensions: .avi .mp4,mkv, .mov, and .flv
|Audio Playback1||• MP3, WAV, APE, OGG, FLAC|
|Photo viewer3||• JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG|
|Interfaces||• Micro USB slave 2.0: Mass Storage Class (MSC)
• Micro SD slot (SDHC compatible)
|Communication protocols||• WiFi|
|Miscellaneous||• 720p camera
• Built-in speaker
|Power source||• Internal: Lithium Polymer battery
• USB Power adapter/charger
|Dimensions & weight||• 270 mm x 150 mm x 12 mm (10.6” x 5.9” x 0.47”) – 540 g / 19 oz.|
|Compatibility||• Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista, 7 or higher, Mac OS or Linux in mass storage mode|
|Computer Interface||• USB 2.0 interface|
- ARNOVA 10 G2, USB cable, Power adapter, Quick Start Guide (QSG), legal and safety notice
|Price View||Price Range|
|Graphics Processing Type||Integrated/On-Board Graphics|
|Condition Comment||Grade A, Very Good|
|Warranty||6 Month RTB (Return to Base) Warranty|
|Important||Assume that any photo is a library photo, not the actual item you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.|
We aims to deliver items ordered to you as soon possible. As a guide, we estimate that most items will be delivered according the following timescales. To help you plan for your delivery, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details, as soon as your order has been shipped.
- Free Standard Delivery: Monday-Friday, you can select first available delivery slot upon checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery: if ordering before 1pm it is next day (excluding Saturday/Sunday), if you place order Saturday/Sunday we will dispatch your order Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
- You can choose UPS Courier at checkout, please fill in your address first to get a shipping quote. International orders are usually delivered within couple of days, speed depends on the services selected.
We are so confident in the quality of our work that we stand behind every MicroDream Certified Refurbished product with a 12 Month Warranty as standard and we are able to offer our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with complete confidence.
We guarantee this product against all hardware faults for a period of 12 months from receipt of the product.
If there is a hardware fault within the first 30 days of receipt we will arrange for collection free of charge and replace or repair the product.
If there is a hardware fault after the first 30 days, you are responsible for safely returning the product to us. We can arrange collection for £19 including VAT. We will pay for the carriage of the replacement or repaired product back to you.
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need independent insurance to cover this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.